Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

The good: Wake won, ten win season, in the ACCCG

The bad: I knew the streak would end someday, but Harbaugh finally got his first win. This was a very up-and-down season for the Buckeyes, hopefully Day can figure poo poo out next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

This is over. It’s what I was afraid of, OSU getting Spencer Sanders into must-score situations

E: wrong thread

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Geoff collins top ten wins

1. #49 Miami 2019
2. #50 UNC 2021
3. #67 Duke 2021
4. #69 Louisville 2020
5. #76 USF 2019
6. #79 NC State 2019
7. #83 FSU 2020
8. #92 Duke 2020
9. Kennesaw State 2021

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Mizzou went from a bottom 5 FBS defense to a “wow if we had a halfway competent offense we could be decent” team over the last month.

Unfortunately we have a regressing QB with WRs that didn’t offer much help.

Congrats to Arkansas y’all had a fun year. SEC west is brutal.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/JWerner247/status/1464680883789701126?s=20

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
At the end of the day in the modern game no matter how good your D is you have to score and Calzada just isn't a long term solution, so. With any luck next year Haynes King is back and playing great.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

gently caress it, go Michigan to win the Natty.

On one hand, I love their conference championship drought. On the other, if that's the price we must pay for one fewer Ohio State playoff appearances, so be it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

fast cars loose anus posted:

At the end of the day in the modern game no matter how good your D is you have to score and Calzada just isn't a long term solution, so. With any luck next year Haynes King is back and playing great.

Fear not, I have sources telling me we have a final solution to the Offense Problem on the horizon.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

mastershakeman posted:

Illinois, Chicago's true big ten team, is back in rightful possession of The Hat

UChicago, Chicago's true big ten team, is in rightful possession of the... pocket protector? 20-sided dice? Lego Starship Enterprise?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

How say you now, playoff gods?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Good to see that neither Texas or OU could even make the Big 12 CG as the run off to the SEC. Have fun over there guys.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
That was an excellent bedlam. One of the best games I've watched in a while.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Zwabu posted:

How say you now, playoff gods?

Sources say Cincinnati has to wait till next year

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
We're getting the first Big 12 Championship game without either Texas or Oklahoma since 1998.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

DC Murderverse posted:

Lol Iowa is in the Big Ten Championship Game
:sotw:

G-Hawk posted:

The big 10 championship is much funnier than it seemed it would be 12 hours ago

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Lol OU and Texas talk barrels of poo poo about how they're too good for the Big 12 and they're moving up in the world and then it turns out they're both too dogshit to even make the title game lol lmao get hosed Big XII Bay Bee

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Spiritus Nox posted:

Lol OU and Texas talk barrels of poo poo about how they're too good for the Big 12 and they're moving up in the world and then it turns out they're both too dogshit to even make the title game lol lmao get hosed Big XII Bay Bee

Texas didn't even manage a bowl

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

RIDE EM COWBOYS HELL YEAH

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Pokes spotted Big Brother 9 of the easiest most giftwrapped points you will ever see and Alleged Heisman Winner Caleb Williams still couldn't get 'em a win lmfao

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Bird in a Blender posted:

Good to see that neither Texas or OU could even make the Big 12 CG as the run off to the SEC. Have fun over there guys.

They're for sure still in the Big 12 next season, though I can still wish for the same result.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

We're getting the first Big 12 Championship game without either Texas or Oklahoma since 1998.

I realize there's a big gap where they didn't have a championship game but that stat is still crazy.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Bedlam was bat-poo poo crazy. Hell, TODAY was bat-poo poo crazy.

I loved it all.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

General Dog posted:

They're for sure still in the Big 12 next season, though I can still wish for the same result.

Everyone seems to think they’re gone after this year. It’ll be even more funny if they come back though.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Bird in a Blender posted:

Everyone seems to think they’re gone after this year. It’ll be even more funny if they come back though.

They're contractually obligated till '25 IIRC and if they'd wrangled a way to pay the Big 12 enough cash to let them out of that we'd almost certainly know by now I think

We should force Texas to stay long enough to play BYU again and re-enact some of the Taysom Hill highlights.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

So is Riley going to LSU Monday or is he gonna wait a bit

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

They’ll very likely buy out early, but it’s likely logistically impossible for them to buy out in time for the 2022-23 academic year.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Sooners were punished for abandoning the fade

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/1464813377247752194?t=jw86qrRl3sBLngwY8F8FDQ&s=19

Congrats Knowles

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/ImDerBatman/status/1464657013548400652?t=ciGSseTsX-653YK4dkKqfQ&s=19

Putting a pin in this one if Riley actually does leave

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

lol hell yeah

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

loving losers! Bums! I hope they enjoy being the doormat of the SEC lmfao

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

texas and ou https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM-3bb-5ocQ

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

same, SAME

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Texas won, OU and A&M lost. Good week

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

PostNouveau posted:

did they win bowl eligibility?

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

What bowl is Texas going to?

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

I mean we managed to beat Kansas to get to a bowl game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

General Dog posted:

They’ll very likely buy out early, but it’s likely logistically impossible for them to buy out in time for the 2022-23 academic year.

Fair enough. Just seemed like all year everyone was saying this was their last year in the conference. I’ll be happy to see ISU beat Texas again next year.