Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

GD_American posted:

It's so depressing knowing that I'll have to deal with Dabo Swinney's existence for at least 30 more years

You have the power to change that. One way or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

If Kenny Pickett winning the Heisman helps get Brennan Marion a P5 OC job then I'm all for it

E: just realized a pitt receiver is up for the Biletnikoff lol someone hire this man

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

A real loving dire year for offensive players in college football if this guy is the best qb to get gifted the goodboy qb award.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Didn't a WR win it last year

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Adun posted:

Look on the bright side: you might just live way less than 30 more years

(shakes belly) working on that

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Clemson losing their AD on top of potentially Venables as well would be such a great Christmas gift.

GD_American posted:

It's so depressing knowing that I'll have to deal with Dabo Swinney's existence for at least 30 more years

loving tell me about it, and I've got more years of hating Dabo under my belt than most CFB fans.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

A real loving dire year for offensive players in college football if this guy is the best qb to get gifted the goodboy qb award.

Jordan Davis for Heisman and I wont hear any arguments. The stats of the defense on and off the field are startling.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/1467161038189641730?t=gRhCUKFYcJJoA1e6uBjmiQ&s=19

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I'd hate to lose Radakovich, but he is a U alum (grad school I think?) so I get it if he does go.

As long as we don't rehire Terry Don Philips I really don't care about who our AD ends up being.

PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

Lawrence Phillips Always #1 to Me
That mulleted kid leaving Ohio State can only mean one thing... Ohio State OC Kevin Wilson about to be the new head coach at Oklahoma and Quinn Ewars is going with him.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Scarf posted:

I'd hate to lose Radakovich, but he is a U alum (grad school I think?) so I get it if he does go.

As long as we don't rehire Terry Don Philips I really don't care about who our AD ends up being.

It'll almost certainly be assistant AD Graham Neff. Clemson has been grooming him for the job for a while. He is thought of. As long as we have Clements around it should be fine.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Edit: wrong thread

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
They had HOW many tries from inside the 2 yard line, and Oklahoma State gets still gets completely shut down?

Dear lord.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Lol pokes

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Gonz posted:

They had HOW many tries from inside the 2 yard line, and Oklahoma State gets still gets completely shut down?

Dear lord.

Four on that drive and three from the 1 on the last

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Gonz posted:

Dear lord.

Must have stolen Penn States overtime playbook.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Gonz posted:

Dear lord.

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1467230695856787461?s=21

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Still not sure why OSU didnt try some outside runs more than the last one. That should have worked and the runs up the gut were clearly not going anywhere.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

I feel like I must apologize- not for the fact that Alabama fans' already stratospheric obnoxiousness will now transcend dimensions now that they get to push the NOBODY BELIEVED IN US narrative. No, not for that.

I must apologize that I will be shamelessly joining them.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

NOBODY GAVE US A CHANCE

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

GD_American posted:

NOBODY GAVE US A CHANCE

Auburn trolled us last week just as much as they normally do you this year.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

GD_American posted:

I feel like I must apologize- not for the fact that Alabama fans' already stratospheric obnoxiousness will now transcend dimensions now that they get to push the NOBODY BELIEVED IN US narrative. No, not for that.

I must apologize that I will be shamelessly joining them.

gently caress UGA so thanks for putting a dagger right through the heart of the specter of TEAM OF DESTINY narratives.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
https://twitter.com/ClemsonColorado/status/1467314027764146176?t=CFHvg9-NL7onjPAuimLaoQ&s=19

Man, so sorry to see both Dabo and BV gone :jerkbag:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

It was but a hope and a dream, friend.

Also, Lanning will probably be fine but :lol: that this pops right after Bama rips right through them like a delicious rotisserie chicken.

OU fans will probably feel like this is wet-fartish.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I know I'm happy to learn some dude I've never heard of is coaching OU now

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Also, Lanning will probably be fine but :lol: that this pops right after Bama rips right through them like a delicious rotisserie chicken.

Probably related tbh. Interviewing instead of game-planning.

Georgia's defensive calls were atrocious during that game.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Dango Bango posted:

Probably related tbh. Interviewing instead of game-planning.

Georgia's defensive calls were atrocious during that game.

Man, I wonder who's going to Oregon after Mario heads to Miami.

*Taggart gently raps at the door, hat in hand*

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Havent seen the Lanning news corroborated anywhere else yet

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I usually hate seeing Alabama win, but it is hilarious seeing them expose Georgia as frauds.

Edit: My only sadness is that Utah somehow isn't in the CFP, because I'd love to see Utah vs. Alabama. FACE THE UTES YOU COWARDS

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Reputed source @ClemsonColorado is to be believed before any of those Dabo sources.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Evidently SI published an article saying the same but immediately took it down. Guessing someone there accidentally clicked the wrong button, published a pre-written article, and MSN released theirs after SI did but havent bothered to take it down.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Man Brent Venables really must not want to be a head coach if that's the case

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/status/1467320208364691459?s=20

Napier getting paid

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

TipTow posted:

Evidently SI published an article saying the same but immediately took it down. Guessing someone there accidentally clicked the wrong button, published a pre-written article, and MSN released theirs after SI did but havent bothered to take it down.

Yeah but it seems so out of left field that I kinda buy it. His name wasn't on any radars at all, so that is a pretty strange article to have pre-written.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Now it'll be even funnier when Dabo goes.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

KKKLIP ART posted:

Yeah but it seems so out of left field that I kinda buy it. His name wasn't on any radars at all, so that is a pretty strange article to have pre-written.

Lanning has definitely been a rumored candidate.

Im not saying its 100% bullshit but literally no one else is saying it right now and usually when poo poo leaks it floods

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

https://twitter.com/espncfb/status/1467307631518031872?s=21

Kiffin was a two point conversion by Arkansas away from finishing 3rd in the SEC West and a few job opening rumors later and he is getting paid. What a life.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

https://twitter.com/OU_CoachGundy/status/1467313672573829121?s=20

https://vimeo.com/382295512

:tinfoil:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I would pass away where I stood--drowned in an eight foot tsunami of Tiger tears and Gamecock jizzum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

idgi