Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I got you all patreon subscriptions to an epic leftist podcast that has brought me a lot of joy during these difficult covid times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

We regret to inform you that Santa Claus is a racist.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I brought all these Santa and his helpers figurines in Europe and I'm damned if I'm not displaying the whole set.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm the uncle who has to be bailed out of jail because I got all drunk and screamed "IT'S loving CHRISTMAS" at the first person to say "Happy Holidays" to me. Then I stabbed them in the eye with the gold crucifix I wear around my neck.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Speaking of ho ho ho, are your sisters and mother coming over for dinner tonight?

*takes another sip of scotch I've been working on since 10am*

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
^^ lol

Cosmic Thing posted:

We recognize that not everyone is Christian so this year my caroling group are branching out. You guys like GWAR, right?

I don't think you understood the thread title.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

This year I decided to give everyone the gift of FOLDED STEEL. Katanas for everyone!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is that full fat cream? I forgot my lactase pills, but I'm sure it won't hurt.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Hey everyone, I've decided that we're going to have an international Christmas experience this year. We'll be calling Santa Claus Saint Nicholas, and he brought along a couple of friends: Krampus and Zwarte Piet! I'm gonna go put on the makeup for Zwarte Piet right now!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Grandma poo poo herself again and I'm not dealing with it.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Cosmic Thing posted:

I spend the entire holiday talking about how soy is bad for you.

All the better!

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Say, this maltitol stuff tastes pretty good. I’ll swap it out for the sugar

Oh that's evil!

And Stevia is horrible no matter how much is used. For my non-sugar sweetened things sucralose isn't that bad. But all I really use it for is iced tea. I don't really bake unless it's like that premade Pillsbury cookie doughs. Not really sure that counts as baking.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I'm the rear end in a top hat who gave everyone nothing but cigarettes for Christmas.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lazyfire posted:

This year I decided to give everyone the gift of FOLDED STEEL. Katanas for everyone!

Do you know what ruin means? A full family with mall ninja powers will save Christmas

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope you all like the smell of clove & menthol vape juice, because it's all I bought and I ain't going outdoors in this weather.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I'm allergic to pine. I hope it's not too much trouble to ask you guys to take the Christmas tree outside before I come in?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm the rear end in a top hat who gave everyone nothing but cigarettes for Christmas.

Same but I somehow got the order wrong and everyone's getting a big couch

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I'm allergic to pine. I hope it's not too much trouble to ask you guys to take the Christmas tree outside before I come in?

Oh and I brought the dogs. Couldn't find anyone to sit for them.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Kids, I don't know how to say this, but...
*sigh*
There won't be a Christmas this year. Every cent I had was tied up in the Trump Store and cancel culture got to the store this week.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
So this internet forum I post on is helping to fund the dream of an Alabamian hot dog entrepreneur...

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I know the cameras take up space on the table, but these people paid good money for the close up livestream of my mouth as I eat dinner.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Kids, your mom and I are getting a divorce. Also, Santa ain't real, you stupid little morons.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Cousin Eddie kidnapped my boss, now my entire family is in prison on felony charges.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I got Santa pregnant

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

For today's Christmas celebration, I've decided to do things a little differently. Each of you have deeply offended me over the years, and I have decided to exact my revenge. Did you like the egg nog? The mulled cider? The water? I've laced each with a deadly toxin that will cause you to hallucinate as you slowly die over the next few hours. The first symptom is paralysis, and I think Aunt Mable is demonstrating that at this moment.

You really thought you could get away with always buying me socks and rawhide leather wallets for Christmas while I spent dozens of dollars for you on Hallmark ornaments? Oh, ho, ho, no. And now I leave you to die, slowly slipping from this world into the next with the music of Rebecca Black's Friday sending you off on your journey...

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I got everyone matching elf pajamas and were gonna make some family tik toks.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Tonight's the night I say something about your sister's mustache.

*takes a sip of scotch*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Drunkenly asks sister-in-law every five minutes if she’s “found the pickle” on the tree yet.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Oh, come on, Sheila! Your kid knows that Dan isn't his father! Just look at them!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
McClain kills Gruber

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Drunkenly explaining the internet popularity and in-jokes behind the Gonk Droid to my aunt and her female friend. I fall into the fire and keep telling everyone I'm fine despite the obvious 2nd degree burns.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i have kidnapped santa claus and will not release him until i get ONE MILLION DOLLARS

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

So here is a list of the Warhammer tabletop figurines I'd like you to buy me. Please do not buy me Warmachine tabletop figures. They are not the same.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I open carry my glock throughout the entire night's festivities at your house.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to be running my camming gig during our Christmas celebration. When you are #43 on the Top Anal Insertion List, you can't afford to take a break. Mind if I borrow your kid's baseball trophy?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
C'mon Cindy smile. Smile for the photo. SMILE Cindy. SMILE YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Saint Nicholas was born in modern day Turkey and of Middle-Eastern decent. So not only is Santa far from white, but...

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Saint Nicholas was born in modern day Turkey and of Middle-Eastern decent. So not only is Santa far from white, but...

He looked like Uncle Stavros from Souvlaki City.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm the uncle who's a neckbeard incel in his 30s who demands his female relatives sleep with him. When the rest of the family kick me out of the house, I get my revenge by driving my piece of poo poo car into their living room.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

*claims to care about the planet*

*doesn't buy a plastic tree because it's a needless use of plastic and giving money to a big corporation*

*cuts down a live tree then throws it away after a month*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

I ruined Christmas by coming out to my parents as straight.