Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Hybrid Heaven, it’s a bunch of genres sort of stapled into each other but it somehow ends up being compelling. Turn-based combat, suplexing mutant clones to level up your body parts, a convoluted plot, and awkward tomb raider platforming with a bad camera. I love it

Bicyclops posted:

can't remember the name of it, but this obscure Canadian company made a game where you skateboard and fight mutants

now this is a good game. Real talk, thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

hell yeah

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

b_d posted:

dudulu niffynee now answer me these riddles three

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

yeah Uplink is awesome, it's still the best hacking game ever I think. Hacknet is very good too but it doesn't give me the same sense of satisfaction for some reason

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Not sure if it's obscure or not but Liero.

Its a real time version of Worms made back in 98. It's basically a wholesale ripoff of Worms with some zany as gently caress weapons (even for Worms standards).

This game was basically what we would play in high school computing when we were supposed to be learning Visual Basic. The whole thing died a death when the school upgraded the computers and put software on them that allowed the teacher to see what we were doing.

hell yeah those games were awesome. my high school lab computer had Scorched Earth and Sopwith installed, spent almost all my time in there playing them