Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I don't celebrate Christmas because I'm a leftist op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Smythe posted:

put up about 3k twinkly multicolor string lights and 2x inflatable things, a santa and what is apparently a gay dog. its a dog in a rainbow sweater. only bought it kuz it was the best size:money ratio, didnt realize it was gay until i took it home wow thats homophobia in retail isnt it. anyways theyre all wrapped around palm trees and look boss. i need another 1k lights i think. :retrogames:

as usual they are on my epic tplink smart plugs for effortless scheduling. wow.

post the gay dog

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

hell yeah. love the dog

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Smythe posted:

due to the (reasonable) grievance of a neighbor whos bungalow window I placed over 1,000 extremely bright LED lights next to I have had to depower a large section of the install (including the gay dog) until I can creatively relocate the offending strings.

Buy more and gayer dogs

If they complain call them homophobic

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Smythe posted:

theyre gay

internalized homophobia, more gay dogs should fix that

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Grevling posted:

I'm a Christmas soldier and we will win. You can never defeat Christmas.

we already killed God, now it is only a matter of time until the last vestiges rot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

RGB dog sweater that goes through every pride flag