Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Going to the men's pizza place, giving the big-tittied waitresses in tank tops the stink eye and wondering who let them in here

*banging silverware on table*

WE WANT BOYS

WE WANT BOYS

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

two guys a guy and a pizza place

Machai

Gonna arrange the toppings into a pinup model, or maybe a great big penis.

Theres a stripper pole in the front where a lady puts on a sensual show of making the pizzas. She twirls around the pole while spinning the dough in the air. She applies the sauce with a big squirt bottle that she mimes is a penis by holding it in front of her crotch while squeezing it onto the pizza. She chops up the toppings by holding the knife between her buttcheeks. She spanks herself with the big paddle after putting the pizza in the oven.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Machai posted:

Gonna arrange the toppings into a pinup model, or maybe a great big penis.

Theres a stripper pole in the front where a lady puts on a sensual show of making the pizzas. She twirls around the pole while spinning the dough in the air. She applies the sauce with a big squirt bottle that she mimes is a penis by holding it in front of her crotch while squeezing it onto the pizza. She chops up the toppings by holding the knife between her buttcheeks. She spanks herself with the big paddle after putting the pizza in the oven.

Mestress da pizza

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Garlic deez knots

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

pecan

How Wonderful! posted:

Garlic deez knots

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

try our new hulk hogan hulkamaniac pizza. with extra pork and racism!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Escape From Noise

watho posted:

No foot-warmed jerky???

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

pecan posted:

two guys a guy and a pizza place
Still only 60% as good as Five Guys.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'll have meatballs on my pizza but don't put them too near each other. i need my pizza to be a manly heterosexual pizza, for a red blooded heterosexual man such as myself, because that's what i am, a heterosexual man.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

The only vegetable toppings allowed are peppers with a minimum 100k Scoville

The only beverages allowed are IPAs with a minimum 100 IBU, because there's nothing more manly than slamming back gallons of phytoestrogens

Escape From Noise

I cannot abide a pizza with no olives or mushrooms.

Manifisto

our pizza dough is kneaded by being pummeled with nunchaku, flattened with a 50,000 ton hydraulic press, sauced with a John Deere harvester, briefly baked in a five thousand degree annealing kiln, and sliced to order with a razor-sharp 2,000 year old hanzo steel katana which has had the privilege of beheading the leaders of no less than three invading armies. also we will gladly reduce the spice level of our sauce because we know some of you fellas have delicate tummies!

ty nesamdoom!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Escape From Noise posted:

I cannot abide a pizza with no olives or mushrooms.

*record skips, everyone looks around at you, the waiter drops his axe*

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

pecan

pretty pie for a white guy

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

pecan posted:

pretty pie for a white guy

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
You'll notice that each of our pepperonis is actually a delicately crafted miniature replica of the original vinyl of Paul's Boutique

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
More crust for the crust god!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

The only vegetable toppings allowed are peppers with a minimum 100k Scoville

The only beverages allowed are IPAs with a minimum 100 IBU, because there's nothing more manly than slamming back gallons of phytoestrogens
all meals served with a complimentary pepcid, because nothing is less manly than complaining about acid reflux

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

frump truck

hello... again!

sort of related: there is a barbershop in my neighborhood called MEN'Z KAVE and they have a sign in the window that says

"CAUTION
FUN ZONE
Complementary
Coffee
Drinks and
Entertaining for all."

So they'd probably open up a men''s (MEN'Z) pizza

edit: whoops i guess ive already posted about this before. the fact so nice ive said it twice

Escape From Noise

frump truck posted:

sort of related: there is a barbershop in my neighborhood called MEN'Z KAVE and they have a sign in the window that says

"CAUTION
FUN ZONE
Complementary
Coffee
Drinks and
Entertaining for all."

So they'd probably open up a men''s (MEN'Z) pizza

edit: whoops i guess ive already posted about this before. the fact so nice ive said it twice

I immediately thought of that classic thread (which should be goldmined imho).

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Do you put a lot of chopped sausage on the pizzas or none at all because both seem offensive to my masculinity.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Bright Bart posted:

Do you put a lot of chopped sausage on the pizzas or none at all because both seem offensive to my masculinity.

it's kind of like how if you eat a buffalo's heart you gain its bravery

Bright Bart

I just know that I brought Meat Lover's back to the crib and my girlfriend asked if I'm "compensating for something much?" so now I am really particular about the amount of sausage.

Shooting Blanks

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Now I have to pick up the stuff to make french bread pizza when I go to the store tonight. Thanks!

google THIS

(kisses fingertips, whispers "no homo") Nothing like-a the weakass poo poo mama use-a to make!

pecan

here we call it pizza doh like homer from the simpsons

FutonForensic

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lmao

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

How's your salad? head of lettuce whole, raw with a coating of blue cheese? perfect.

Bright Bart

We serve coffee without milk. Whaaa?

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
“Mens” is “period” in my first language, so I read this as being an establishment for those on their period only and now I’m perturbed and hungry.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Machai

watho posted:

Does it come in a shoe?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Uria aalge posted:

“Mens” is “period” in my first language, so I read this as being an establishment for those on their period only and now I’m perturbed and hungry.

Everything comes with extra marinara

google THIS

peenza

NyaNyaMeister

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:

now that's what I call a meatlover.

Current mood: https://vimeo.com/921220930

Thank you Heather Papps for the awesome sig

Escape From Noise

When the spunk hits your eye
From that big guys only pie
That's MEN'S PIZZA

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ah, yes, the ricotta filling.

Finger Prince

Reclaiming the Margherita as the Man-gherita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
a lady walks in like, "sorry the line was really long for the women's only pizza, do y'all mind?"