Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

"manly shark surprise" specialty pizza eh? intriguing . . . I'll bite, so to speak heh heh. one large manly shark surprise! oh, I should wait in the jacuzzi out back? well that's mighty hospitable of you, it's really getting kinda nippy out and I'm happy to warm up while I'm waiting for my pie. so, can you tell me anything about what the surprise is? no? ah I guess it's probably better that way . . . I just hope it's not pineapple.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

our pizza dough is kneaded by being pummeled with nunchaku, flattened with a 50,000 ton hydraulic press, sauced with a John Deere harvester, briefly baked in a five thousand degree annealing kiln, and sliced to order with a razor-sharp 2,000 year old hanzo steel katana which has had the privilege of beheading the leaders of no less than three invading armies. also we will gladly reduce the spice level of our sauce because we know some of you fellas have delicate tummies!

ty nesamdoom!