Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Famous Original Gays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

Going to the men's pizza place, giving the big-tittied waitresses in tank tops the stink eye and wondering who let them in here

Drink-Mix Man

Machai posted:

Gonna arrange the toppings into a pinup model, or maybe a great big penis.

Theres a stripper pole in the front where a lady puts on a sensual show of making the pizzas. She twirls around the pole while spinning the dough in the air. She applies the sauce with a big squirt bottle that she mimes is a penis by holding it in front of her crotch while squeezing it onto the pizza. She chops up the toppings by holding the knife between her buttcheeks. She spanks herself with the big paddle after putting the pizza in the oven.

Mestress da pizza

Drink-Mix Man

Uria aalge posted:

“Mens” is “period” in my first language, so I read this as being an establishment for those on their period only and now I’m perturbed and hungry.

Everything comes with extra marinara