Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

alnilam posted:

I would love a nice winter sig

how bout this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

i'd like new year on this pls, and draw the 2020 over

https://i.imgur.com/BV2JU3I.mp4

ChubbyChecker

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

uh i forgot to do these over the weekend so probably gonna be after christmas and also thankfully alnilam already got a sig so i don't have to do that after all!

lol, i missed that

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps posted:

i spent a good amount of time today shovelling snow so i went with a snowy rather than rainy theme

haha :nice:

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps posted:

is this ok?

i mean clearly by any objective measure of quality this is not okay but maybe you'll like it?

if not i can do another one but gonna need some compass markers to work towards.

hahaha :nice:

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps posted:

i had a feeling 24s sig was fresh, awesome.

also:

i got mostly finished and then took a hard turn in a different direction but i think it turned out fairly well?

haha

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps posted:

did you see this one?

no i didn't! many thanks!

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Great posted:

I am honestly considering to hijack this thread and turn it into a general sig creation thread with changing titles and a new sticky every season, which would make the sig gallery a bit obsolete but makes it easier to find all this great work in one place, what do you guys think

i like unique threads more, but perhaps there could be a thread where the previous threads are added to the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Great posted:

okay I think you guys are right, then what about this: we gonna have the cake and eat it, too, by having remade seasonal threads and additionally some eternal megathread where we all just post our sigs and show them off and just talk about new and old sigs while also featuring all the sig galleries we are still going to make each season in the op so that way we have a big collection, a permanent place to show off our sigs AND, most importantly in byob, a new thread

how's that??

sounds great