Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I love maps so much. They really get my creative juices flowing. Hope there are all sorts of maps -- goon-made maps, battle maps, tavern maps, world maps, space maps all sorts of maps.

I picked up DungeonDraft the other day to start poking around making my own maps and threw this together in no more than a few minutes and really want to start making some more maps because it was real fun to just slap some textures and objects downs and have something neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
In the last month or two I've paid a couple battlemap mapmakers on Patreon for their collections and I've been really please with the maps that Czepeku and The Mad Cartographer both put out, and for me having access to hundreds of maps & variants for like $15 for each of the two of those creators is extremely good value for money.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

quote:

The Dawnflower Library is a temple of Sarenrae and library west of the town of Otari, on the southern coast of the Isle of Kortos. Its high priestess is Vandy Banderdash, a talkative halfling woman. While the temple also hosts shrines to Cayden Cailean, Erastil, and Gozreh, most of the building is dedicated to its publicly available collection of books. The temple also offers medicine, magical healing, and divine spellcasting services.

Starting off a new Pathfinder 2e campaign and wanted to have a map for the Dawnflower Library, so I stole the basic layout from a map I had seen somewhere in my travels and kind of decorated it to fit my needs. I really like the cute little living quarters for the high priestess and her assistant and the little cat sleeping on the bed. It just makes me happy to look at.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The depth of field on the background is a really nice touch.