Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

I’m 41 today and my wife got me a Battle of Cable Street tea towel to hang up above the literal hammer and sickle that can already be seen in the background of all my work calls. My employers got me a third month of not paying my travel expenses! Thanks guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Lovely chat with my schizophrenic friend, I didn’t know about the immortal parasites in the vaccine, or the self-replicating graphene oxide. It’s turned everyone’s blood into a superconductor, and the booster is a stimulant to make the graphene oxide line up in your blood. Sometime between now and 2030, probably in 2025, there’s going to be a massive solar event, and then it’ll happen. What’ll happen, I asked?

“I think everyone who’s had the vaccine will drop dead on the spot.”

Evidence:
- a 1963 film called Omicron about parasites being in your blood
- that Omicron game with David Bowie someone posted recently
- see the government having parties and that? That’s because they know there’s not a virus. When Boris claimed he had it that’s because they were testing a method to remove the parasites from his blood.
- another name for a solar flare is a coronal mass ejection, you can’t tell me that’s a coincidence
- for the past two years there’s been explosions all over the world, they make a pattern to send a message to space (not sure how this is connected, didn’t want to interrupt)

This is all very entertaining until he says “…anyway Jesus and the devil say I need to kill you, so…” and pulls out his big knife.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

If anyone wants three tickets to see An Evening Inside No. 9 with Steve Pemberton & Reece Shearsmith in Nottingham tonight drop me a line.

We’re not going because of the plague. I’m really angry and upset about it for some reason whereas everything else, including three cancelled holidays, I’ve been really pragmatic about. Had enough of this bullshit!