Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

China is also turning into a huge global market that nobody wants to piss off.

I really wanna piss them off personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

ThomasPaine posted:

I genuinely believe Labour would have won in 2019 if it hadn't completely shat the bed on its Brexit strategy. That was the issue of the moment, and they literally couldn't have hosed it up worse. Some of the blame obviously goes to the FBPE brigade for pushing them to argue for a second referendum, but Corbyn et al should rightly be criticised for capitulating to it, and even before that their position was nonsensical and contradictory where it wasn't incomprehensible.

Corbyn held on as long as he could, but when close allies like McDonnel and Abbot started to publically turn on him over that it was kinda the end.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Merry christmas to everyone, the 24th is the big day here. My christmas present is crisp chat, namely flaming hot doritos are really good, and nobody else in my family can eat them.

His Divine Shadow fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Dec 24, 2021

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

It's not gonna get better on the power front.... At least I got cheap firewood. If you do too, a masonry heater's the thing.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Guavanaut posted:

Someone thought it was a good idea to add a book at the end of the Bible that was so open to interpretation that it may as well just read "hullo there I'm the Beast and that new thing that you don't like, that's mine it is".

I remember barcodes definitely being one of them.

When you nut but she keeps anagramming.