Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

andyf posted:

Thanks!

Came over to the walk-in centre. unfortunately they wouldn’t let me in. last jab was 26th June so they said i can come back from next Monday, so i’ll try an early morning visit then. They were nice about it, explained they were waiting on being authorised to drop to three months, but unfortunately can’t admit me today.

Yeah I went to my nearest walk-in place today as well. Nice lady at door explained that at the moment they're doing 6-months-later only, can't do shorter time. She did say something like "we have no doctor on duty therefore can't do it", not sure if I understood that correctly though. But, need to wait for an unknown amount of time before they're authorised to do 3-months-laters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

Jippa posted:

They announced that over 40's can get the jab now after 3 months just now but still haven't updated their website.

Was just able to book my 3rd shot. Time since second shot is 5 months for me, they've now made it bookable after 3 months

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

Convex posted:

Just book it, it should work.

Yeah I was able to book it a few days ago, got my booster yesterday. About 5 months since second shot. The website text said I can't book yet but actually when I tried it I could

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost
Merry Christmas everyone, hope y'all are having a good one

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

Tesseraction posted:

Would love to see what people like this would think if black comedians started doing whiteface and making fun of bigoted old gammons.

Now this is a good idea

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Also, in the jury room, two men refused point blank to even consider the evidence because they said no way were they going to say a woman with a child was guilty no matter what she'd done or what the evidence. Some of the women jurors tried to convince the men how impossible it is that a puffa jacket, sheets, duvet covers etc could 'accidentally' fall down behind the seat of a pushchair with a child sitting in it at the time.

Yeah if I somehow fell through a crack in space-time into a jury, I'd probably vote "not guilty" on any type of shoplifting offence or similar petty theft where nobody was hurt but some poor person managed to steal from The Man :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost
Had a good snowy Christmas in Finland

Hope y'all have an even awesomer new year, and maybe this covid bullshit will get better too :comfyoot: