Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

But were any sex arses damaged? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Borrovan posted:

lmao I literally just realised that my daughter is (just) entitled to Irish citizenship through her mother's side, which means if things go to poo poo over here before she's 18 I'm entitled to go live there

Eat poo poo UKailures

e: assuming things don't go to poo poo over there in the same timeframe anyway, I've not got the highest hopes for this whole "European project" thing tbqh

You should hurry before we start cracking down on Brexit refugee gangs living in their Little Britain slums all over the EU. Disgusting immigrant fish'n'chip shops and pubs everywhere, dreadful!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Payndz posted:

Just got boosted (with Pfeizer). Although the guy didn't swab my arm before the stab, so now I'm paranoid I'm going to die of gangrene or something.

If they don't have time/resources to disinfect your skin then they probably don't have time/resources to change the needle between patients either. Pro tip: you should go early in the morning while the needle is still sharp and unbent.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jippa posted:

I will tell tens of thousands of people on twitter this but not some bouncer.

https://twitter.com/BellaWallerstei/status/1470839368956923905

That's good, though. Get vaxxed and stay home! :)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I wonder of cases are actually higher than they were at the start of the year, or if the cases were undersold last year because that was when they had the spreadsheet the wrong way round.

I think 88 thousand cases per day doesn't change that much. Unless you get double infinity?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like an utter prick. Rioting under coke is not a protected right anywhere, fyi.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

ThomasPaine posted:

Oh give over if you think protesting - even violent drug fuelled protesting - deserves 14 years inside. It's insane overkill.

Do they spend the full sentence in prison?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jakabite posted:

Would 7 years be a reasonable sentence for protesting against an encroaching police state in your eyes?

Edit: how did you get that grey star next to your name? How disparaging can I be about your views and character without catching a sixer?

He wasn't protesting, he was trying to kill people after doing a metric ton of drugs.

How about you explain to me why what he did should not be punished?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jakabite posted:

Now the question of me answering anything to do with punishment is a weird one, because I essentially think he shouldn’t be - I’m totally against the police and the state and in my ideal world we’d sweep them all away after having established alternative structures to run society. However I’m guessing you meant to ask me what, realistically, the state should have done. I can’t really answer that because I don’t agree with anything about the justice system really, but I do know that losing at least 7 years of your life and being permanently hamstrung economically and socially is absolutely a draconian attempt at intimidation.

No, I wanted to know what you personally feel should have been done. That's more than sufficient explanation of that. From an organized state's POV maintaining the monopoly of violence seems unavoidable so there would be little reason to ask.

Lengths of sentences are something that I agree don't usually match the deed, one way or another, nor is imprisonment the best possible way to rehabilitate criminals.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Why are all their trucks white? Our lorries come in lots of colours.

Dunno, maybe it's intentional trailer colour code to make them stand out or maybe because truck companies or truckers want to avoid repercussions from cargo clients, like Coca Cola company probably doesn't want their logos being displayed at a protest so they have taken unmarked trailers?

Also because

Pablo Bluth posted:

It's the US constitution. A coloured truck is only worth 3/5ths of a white one.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1472598717274505218

e: tweet seems to be deleted. It mentioned that there was going to be an emergency meeting looking at further lockdown restrictions, but Boris wasn't going to be attending.

e2: Discord archived it

e3: https://twitter.com/TheRealPeterWa1/status/1472595591331037188

He probably had the same gently caress up as Cameron

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

sinky posted:

Someone is recreating the authentic british high street experience in Duke Nukem
https://twitter.com/dandouglas/status/1471581719279058955?s=20

See the rest of the thread for other Build Engine delights

lol

https://twitter.com/dandouglas/status/1468705983442608128

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Oh, she sounds sweet alright... until you realize that "anti-racist Jew" is really a secret code anagram for "anti-Jew racist"!! The Guardian needs to apologize to Kier Sturmer for this offense.

quote:

Neslen, who grew up in South Africa, said she had spent her life fighting apartheid and racism.
she's also diagnosed with cancer, I can only hope she follows with the threat and sues them

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Ireland: :nice:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Zalakwe posted:

Oversee is the operative word here. He isn't actually going to do anything.

It would be unwise to change horses midstream, he'll say, and ask Tories to continue.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

Yeah but who would be taking it, unless there's a video of someone behind the first guy taking the video?

Like don't get me wrong, it's risky but it would be the funniest situation if he just tries "nah guv that's not me" and either no-one can prove it OR someone apparently does have the behind-the-other-guy video and he has to fall on his sword

All those people inside also had cameras, you know.

What I'm trying to say is that Starmer took a selfie video of himself that will also show a guy videoing him from the outside, proving the first video real. Starmer will mext send this video to press thinking it will exonerate him.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Red Oktober posted:

You can already buy 500ml bottles of wine so I'm not sure the extra 68ml is worthy of a Telegraph article, but on the other hand it's GOOD OLD IMPERIAL MEASURES NONE OF THIS METRIC so it's hardly surprising.

Sir Winston Churchill was an alcohol scientist, why are you questioning his research?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

bessantj posted:

Oh yeah, England can't score runs because it offends the gays.

Most players are also transitioning so they could beat cis women in women's league and go to ladys' rooms and harass little girls.

Am I forgetting anything?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

fatelvis posted:

Anyone received a witness citation before? I just received a text saying I'll be getting a letter. Have a good idea what it's about and don't particularly have any interest in being a witness, but far as I am aware you have to go, don't you?

I'm pretty sure that the court is only suggesting for you to come over if it's convenient for you.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Borrovan posted:

This isn't true. iirc it's not the case that you technically have to go, but if you don't the Court will just order you to & it's a big hassle so in reality yeah you need to go.

Huh, you question my friendly advice? Come on, next you'll be saying that you shouldn't trust the legal advice of internet strangers? :monocle:

And yes, seconding the advice never to talk to police. See a rape-murder next door? Keep mum, loose lips sink ships and so on.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:rip: 100's of millions killed by Vladimir I. Lenin's invention, new year's celebration

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:pusheen:

e: a recent study claims humans could live up to 130 years by the end of this century

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Dec 31, 2021

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

keep punching joe posted:

He can't have jalapeños as a topping due to a rare medical condition which means he can only perspire through his tongue like a dog.

I thought reptiles cool themselves by moving to shadow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Everything is explained fully in the documentary Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale.