Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Aidan_702 posted:

My GP shamed me into getting a flu shot in like, ten minutes when I was calling about Asthma. Funnily enough they won't do an asthma check up in person lol. I had a horrible time on the first az jab and haven't had a flu jab in possibly ever so not looking forward to potential side effects

I had terrible side effects from my first vaccination, and have had even worse side effects in the past from flu jabs. I had my booster and flu on the 4th, and felt fine since.
Ymmv, but I hope you're OK too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

I glanced at the news this morning and I saw...

quote:

"govt looking to overturn the human rights act to counter political correctness and 'wokeism' "

And...

quote:

"Elon Musk named person of the year"

Kill me now please.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Communist Thoughts posted:

If you catch covid remember to wank to boost your immune system or find someone else with covid to make love to

A nice idea friend, but Peaches would never sing "make love the pain away"
I'd prefer someone to bang me so good that my T-cells sing Christmas carols

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Just woke up to a surprise envelope on the door mat with £90 of vouchers and cash!
It's from the charity I used to help out at.
When the DWP finally deemed me LCWR I had to stop officially, so it's nice of them to do that. It'll be fun blowing the £40 Aldi voucher on non-staple non-sensible stuff.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Doric speaker here, happy to translate anything for my goony loons and quines

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

OwlFancier posted:

What is your opinion on those Ionic and Corinthian bastards?

Ther ah feel.
Maks eh Castlegate rare like

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

I got your joke, sorry to get ah glekit with the reply min

(there's some fancy examples down at the castlegate, which is just a coincidence )

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Dec 17, 2021

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

You're either positive or negative so the speed of turning positive is "it happens instantly"

What an idiot

Yeah, I've no idea how they though it would go?

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Angepain posted:

It's fun and all seeing someone bash johnson but then there's the aftertaste of this dickhead - who was fine with the racism and depriving poor people etc etc while the poll numbers were okay - strutting around like he's a top kingmaker of a supposedly democratic government just on the basis of having oodles of cash, and i want to go live in a cave

Some oval office like him probably owns all the caves.

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Dec 26, 2021

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

2 phones = middle class cocaine bastard. Please hand in you passport and driving licence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Happy new year everyone. Hope this one is better