Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

hey maybe i'll remember to bookmark the thread this time :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

so did godfall end up being any good, it's free on epic but if it's bad i can just avoid having it be in my library :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Vermain posted:

Everything I've read about it paints it as a more incompetent Warframe, with the heavy melee focus also causing odd issues with mechanical pacing and frustration with the camera. Might be worth a few hours if it's free, but you're better off just playing Warframe if you want something in that third person ARPG mode.

I've spent enough money on Warframe cosmetics already that if that's the case I can just go back to Warframe :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

dibs on the one that is literally, LITERALLY just a rock. thats me.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

hey dont leak hylics 3

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Khanstant posted:

If a stranger came up to you and said "What's your story?" how do you respond?

i'd hand them ffx and then walk away

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Barudak posted:

This was pages ago but Battleborne was legitimately a good game it just had terrible monetization, the same ocassional tonal misfire that Agents of Mayhem had, and some bad art. It was significantly a better game than Overwatch to the point where Overwatch is still trying to implement things that came with Battleborne by default.

:yeah:

I unironically miss Battleborn sometimes. I still have a physical copy just gathering dust somewhere now.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/honeycastella_/status/1474405949700034564?t=6dVvZEl-5w4xll0qlIkL1w&s=09

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

so obviously 2077 is still getting patched/worked on/whatever, but how is the PC port compared to the other versions? Considering getting it with xmas money along w/ some other stuff but I'm pretty much trying to decide between this and the gotg game