Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Baconroll posted:

A photo of the shell has now been release - that would make your eyes water,

Flared bases, people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

“Cut-rate Kirk Johnson meets EOD” has a little bit of Chuck Tingle energy to it.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

That's pretty harsh. I assumed they'd just terminate his employment with them.

It’s like they hit him with an Eraser :dadjoke:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Colorado is pretty rad but it doesn’t have an ocean :(

:smith::hf::smith:

Idk what it is, but I can’t be away from an ocean for too long now. Landed at an NC beach after getting out of the army (was stationed in AK :v: ), and have spent most of the last decade living close to one. Sure, the ocean is beauty wrapped in terror and covered in absolutely terrifying indifference to the lives of all who dare be close or enter, but I can’t stay away from it.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

In time the ocean will come to you!

I dread the day Fayetteville becomes the nearest large-ish town to the beach :cry:

e: or Greenville :vomarine:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The ghost of general Sherman has joined the war on Christmas :getin:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

I'm sorry for ever participating in this madness

I have this feeling a lot :smith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Yea it started proper with Wakefield’s “vaccine cause autism” bullshit in the late 90’s/early 2000’s, then evolved into an ever-growing avalanche of bullshit from there on.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Correlation does not equal causation.

Good luck convincing anti-vaxxers of this. They’ll push that up and run with it :dadjoke:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Hello CE thread, I copy pasted one of my free articles to another thread, so I'm gonna ctrl+a and copy paste it here for morning reading.

https://twitter.com/adamconover/status/1471182868952928258?s=20

I wonder how much of that is actual theft vs forgetting to ring up something, but I’m not sure how to go about telling those apart in the numbers.

Also, obligatory rookie_numbers.jpg

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

They’re trying to stave off this beast.

https://youtu.be/2MnD6eGqpVU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Jimmy Pesto Sr status: fired/banned.

Angry yelling from the burger place across the street: 'HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID'

https://movieweb.com/bobs-burgers-jimmy-presto-fired/

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Don’t forget the Internet crashing the application website so nobody could even apply to be a scab.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

And yet Kissinger’s ghoulish form still plagues this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Salt water pools are the way to go anyhow.

I disliked them for how finicky the chemistry got with them, but if you got it right it was pretty sweet.