Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

literally this big posted:

A brave child... giving up the rest of his life so that his Worthless Boomer Parents don't have to suffer any consequences for their actions. A true American hero.

I hate to break it but a 15 year old kid is likely not old enough to have boomers for parents

Also I know I'm an idiot but I literally just missed the entire November thread because there wasn't a link at the end of October. Help me next time this is the best only news source I have!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
In terms of likelihood I honestly think the US is more likely to turn red than anything "green"

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Stultus Maximus posted:

They are, also. Teutonic geomorphology.

The klippe, fenster, (and nappe) are hard to explain without also explaining thrust faulting and defining allochthon and autochthon, but here's a picture:

Horst and graben are related to extensional faulting, where the crust spreads apart:

Ftfy

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just got the flu shot with absolutely no side effects but my second and third Covid shots knocked me on my rear end for almost two days each.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Pfft screw Defcon. This is where it's at! :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=825lg1lUrj8

It's actually insanely fun, nearly impossible to win (people have done it), and I'd kill for an open source real world update of this.

Looks cool flipping through but hell if I'm gonna listen to the reviewer literally yawn his way through the game. Good god edit the video my dude

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Good news: that cash out train is in a weird crypto coin nobody's heard of

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Apparently death toll is expected to be between 70 and 100. It collapsed a candle factory that a whole shift is trapped inside of.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Hekk posted:

Maybe she was just grateful to the ethnic group that brought the worlds greatest breakfast food to the US?

Brisket?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Is his last name pronounced like his rank? :haw:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My Trump good old boy coworker just gave me a present:

They're to stick on gas pumps and they're apparently A Thing like "Let's Go Brandon". And I gotta say I'm tempted. The doomposter in me is mad enough about that gas price graph tweet from the Democrats twitter that I would chuckle if I saw one out in the wild.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
When I said tempted I was hoping to infer that I'd resist the temptation. Either way I only gas up at Costco now and I'd never deface the church

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Merry Christmas! What's everybody's favorite Christmas movie? Mine is Jingle All the Way. I watched it last night followed by the "Two Santas" episode of Futurama, the Frasier episode where Martin gets suckered into joining a church pageant, and then Scrooged -- which pretty much sums up my runners-up

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My last name means Freeman in Polish and Czech, but more like Freedom in Russian, and now is the name of the Ukrainian far-right nationalist party.

I've had some interesting conversations with Ukrainian people on the phone when they hear my name

E. So I guess my name is like Gordon Freeman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Cugel the Clever posted:

I'm gonna need a link to this as I need one and the variants on Etsy are inferior.

No seriously where the fuxk can I get this