Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

So just an fyi if you can give blood in the mi/illy area they need it. Apparently they all sent all they could when they got word the shooting happened because they werent sure how much would be needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Incoherent yelling about 19 kids

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hitler got one as an attempt to get him to be more normal so maybe they're trying that here too?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

A Bad Poster posted:

That film and Tron Legacy are the only two movies I'm really looking forward to seeing in 4K with HDR because I know both of them will absolutely kick my eyeballs asses.

I saw tron 2 in 3d on ecstasy. It was amazing. I don't remember any of the night

Stravag fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Dec 14, 2021

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I just want a ute. Subaru bring back the baja already. My sentra is an '11 and is about to tick 80k miles even with it being parked for 5 years

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Tell me more about your hard wood. How does it compare to the king of woods, mahogany

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Nice. Those look good for a yard too. Gonna have to keep them in mind for the yard when i get a house (lol)

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

drat that girth

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Why is the two towers in Australia? Thats cultural appropriation!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I think he started getting off on the "scientist man ruins harmless fun thing" shtick he got on after interstellar and gravity

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

boop the snoot posted:

Betty White died.

:smith:

Wtf i just saw some article about an interview she did this week about how she lived so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

This was literally what i saw when doomscrolling fbook this other day wtf

https://people.com/tv/betty-white-reveals-her-secrets-to-long-happy-life-at-100-exclusive/