Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

facialimpediment posted:

It's that time again, tag yourself!

I'm “FOREIGN BODY IN HIS RECTUM. HE STATES HE ‘BELIEVES IT IS A VAPE’ AND IS NOT ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS.”

https://twitter.com/DefectorMedia/status/1474760333139099656?t=iUo-SS0Z1SIVgW4D9evCVg&s=19

Also Die Hard unironically, Christmas movies are bad. Though I did get to watch along Jingle All The Way 2 with the Cinephobe guys and that shitass movie was good to make fun of.

Earlier this month, a guy in Gloucestershire went to the ER with a ww2 artillery shell up his rear end. He used the old classic "I slipped and fell on it" story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

We must keep people profits safe.

Beginning to think that the Illuminati is real but it's just a handful of Ferengi.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Crab Dad posted:

He’s going to commit suicide and make a stew of himself for eventual clean up crew I think.

Imagine being so stupid you are going to stay behind in the path of a fire to defend your home from looters I guess?

99 times out of 100, survivalists aren't interested in surviving as much as they are interested in shooting people and getting away with it. Hell, even that "american sniper" guy wrote a fanfic about going down to New Orleans after Katrina and shooting people he thought "were up to no good."