Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I think he was about to get redistricted into nothingness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

I don’t understand US politics to puzzle that one. What on earth drove him to leave?

Census made California lose some seats. Districts get redrawn and now he's got an election coming that he will almost certainly lose.

So he takes his reelection fund and just walks off with it. Goes grifting with trump.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Musk is just a techbro trump.

He attracts the not very bright and the people that are trying to get rich from him.

And that's about it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The fact that Trump Junior has less sway with his own father than Meadows makes me laugh super hard.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

Like I'm seriously using the google maps navigation for even the shortest trips, the safety gains of completely delegating where I am in relation to the earths surface and having that much more attention to the immediate 200 yard bubble around me have been huge

Dead set.

Basically the only thing I like on a screen in a car, is sat nav. No trying to spy signs and exit markers, no wondering if you took the wrong side street, none of that bullshit. Tell me where to go, spaceman, I'll take care of the rest.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Yeah, that's my point. People's phones are perfectly capable of taking over infotainment duties on basic cars. That being said, all cars in the US need to have *some* kind of built-in screen for a federally-mandated backup camera.

I agree, I just like the maps to be easier to read, especially when there's a rat's nest of roads or the voice directions are confusing.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I didn't know ice cream trucks could be tuned to the key of spooky

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Pfizer number three gave a reasonable rear end kicking. Some shocking chills at night for a couple of days. Occasionally some fever, constantly tired, and kicked my migraines up a notch for about a week.

Still only about number 3 on the worst vaccines I've ever had list.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
EVGA was running a sign up list and while the wait times can be extremely long - 9 months in once case I heard about - they only charge rrp, which is pretty dope.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, my brother picked a very vanilla 30xx something and got his in 3 months.

If you picked a version that everyone wanted, then you aren't gonna have a good wait, even without a truckload of them getting jacked earlier this year.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'll cop static for this but Office Christmas Party made me laugh.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'll take:

“WAS ‘JOKING AROUND WITH FRIENDS’ WHEN JOKE WAS TAKEN TOO FAR AND A CAN WAS PUT INTO HIS RECTUM”

Taken too far indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU17OOQGmPc