Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Not going to lie, thought this was Twitter thread numbering at first.

If this was Seth Abramson instead of Dave Wasserman, that'd likely be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Grip it and rip it posted:

Got my Moderna boost to complement my prior two doses. 24 hours later my shoulder aches but thats about it. Had some minor chills last night.

Man, lucky. The booster knocked me on my rear end for a day. Spent about 36 hours with some brutal muscle aches (just about how it was for my second shot, too).

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Also, have to say I didn't see the Potter verdict coming.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
My knee-jerk reaction wasn't based on the merits of the case so much as it was based on my expectation (despite the Chauvin verdict) that most juries would side with the cops. I'd read something along that lines in the WaPo a while back. Had to look for it, here's the link if anyone cares -- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/04/when-police-kill-people-they-are-rarely-prosecuted-hard-convict/

I'm glad to see that me being a cynical shithead in this instance was wrong, though.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
The Christmas War has a good ring to it

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Bored As gently caress posted:

Mine is any Shane Black movie

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, or The Nice Guys.

I caught The Nice Guys at the theater because of a spur of the moment choice and I'm really glad I did. It has that 80s buddy cop movie feel and Ryan gosling is hilarious.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Defenestration never goes out of style

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

:hmmyes:

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Did we cover the right wing crazy who wrote alpha male sci fi garbage and was an Andy Ngo reply guy killing 5 people in the Denver area?

https://heavy.com/news/lyndon-james-mcleod/

There should be only none

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
I had a lit professor who abused tenure to wear jorts and knee-high white socks with sandals and I can never forgive him