Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I know I'm just wondering what the next sham issue will be.

Oh in I'm pretty sure someone's lawyer didn't approve this news.

It seems he had his wife prepare him for this interview. You know just make poo poo up.

boy i sure hate it when a gun i am not pointing at someone shoots all on its own. its a real drat mystery how things like this happen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
A 15 year old cannot fully process actions to consequences. As horrible as the crime is putting him to trial as an adult is wrong. I hate even saying that.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Parents should catch blame for sure. They knew something was up. This story has so many odd angles its like a game of telephone.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

strange. its $5/gal here

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Did he come back with a new name?

ya.

a bitch

:smug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

Anybody get a booster and flu shot at/near the same time? Looking to gently caress up the middle of this week for myself and get it over with.

got my pfizer booster + flu shot yesterday. i had no side effects on the first 2 shots but this combo has me feeling like i have a cold.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
not even a real tree its just a drat frame

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

so he is telling people to get vaxed?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Crab Dad posted:

If parents could give up their kids easier their would be less dead kids from neglect.

I'll never give you up son, no matter how much I neglect you.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I'd guess it would be an OTH. Due to breaking your oath.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
but guys, don't you see? if only those darn republicans would let them do things they surely would!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i will never understand peoples love for cars that look like a box

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
j.j. fad needs to make a new song now, HYPERSONIC

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
as an officer, can't he be called back to active and courts martialed?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Defenestrategy posted:

I mean the standard for success at this point is 1) it happening and 2) no one died or was defrauded

edit:

What'd he do? From what I remember reading through on the forums the most horrible thing I vaguely remember was I believe someone had a gun shot wound or something and there where no medics around and he took it on himself to try to do untrained doctoring on a dude.

edit: not denying he couldn't have done really bad poo poo over there, just not remembering anything in particular.

well he did have actual recorded and posted on youtube sniper duels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

measures so strict that they were not