Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Yarmulkes rule, they’re definitely up there with the fez and the sombrero for hats that are off limits for whitey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Yarmulkes rule, they’re definitely up there with the fez and the sombrero for hats that are off limits for whitey

Someday we're gonna get the feathered headdress on that list.... someday....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Also I like anime

Knew you were a sicko freak

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Knew you were a sicko

A hosed up individual to be sure

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

I thought sombreros were ok as long as we’re not being a dick about it.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Do......do you think Jewish people can't be white?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This thread is really going places now

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Dear God this conversation can go nowhere good so let's end it

Plus idk what it has to do with Josh Duggar unless he converted to Judaism at some point

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Plus idk what it has to do with Josh Duggar unless he converted to Judaism at some point

Nation of Islam, actually

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Another Bill posted:

Someday we're gonna get the feathered headdress on that list.... someday....

As a representative of the whites I'm willing to add it to the list so long as you make an exception for 18-23 year old white girls at music festivals.

That is part of our culture now too :colbert:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Didn't Josh Duggar assault and strangle a sex worker back when he was a DC insider?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Bargearse posted:

The worlds tiniest yarmulke, carefully matched to his hair colour and positioned so it blends in. Can’t go around looking TOO Jewish, of course, otherwise nazis won’t be able to categorise him as “one of the good ones”.

The word you're looking for is "kapo".

Rad-daddio posted:

Didn't Josh Duggar assault and strangle a sex worker back when he was a DC insider?

Probably not.

More likely it was multiple sex workers.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

e: didn't notice the mod cracking down on hatposting, ignore this

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The jumbo bag

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why do balding conservative men always wear that hairstyle? It makes them look much worse.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
they should be more conservative about losing their hair

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

I can't believe he put his fap material up there on the wall in plain sight

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

that and the synthetic material polo shirts. it makes them look like some kind of middle manager for the shittiest company but all the time.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Rad-daddio posted:

that and the synthetic material polo shirts. it makes them look like some kind of middle manager for the shittiest company but all the time.

it makes them look like they're cosplaying as a middle manager, all of those dudes IRL switched to that stupid fishing shirt with the giant back vent years ago

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

You know the thing about Josh…he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, he doesn't seem be living, until he diddles ya and the black eyes roll over white.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

CPL593H posted:

You know the thing about Josh…he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, he doesn't seem be living, until he diddles ya and the black eyes roll over white.

Well, thanks for that colorful mental imagery.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rad-daddio posted:

Well, thanks for that colorful mental imagery.

I can definitely believe he has a pale white belly.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

shame on an IGA posted:

it makes them look like they're cosplaying as a middle manager, all of those dudes IRL switched to that stupid fishing shirt with the giant back vent years ago

back hair gets sweaty ok

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Private Cumshoe posted:

back hair gets sweaty ok

Especially when you're desperately trying to joke with officials who show up at your wack shack about how you're wondering if someone's downloading CSAM. Hehehe wouldn't that be crazy, guys? Guys?

:shepface: :ohdear:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

CPL593H posted:

The word you're looking for is "kapo".

I just didn’t want to be the one to say it.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Especially when you're desperately trying to joke with officials who show up at your wack shack about how you're wondering if someone's downloading CSAM. Hehehe wouldn't that be crazy, guys? Guys?

:shepface: :ohdear:

If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says
Fifteen miles to the, whack shack, whack shack yeah
I'm headin' down the Arkansas highway
Lookin' for the self love getaway
Headed for the self love getaway, self love getaway
I got me a hard drive, it's as big as a whale
And we're headin' on down to the whack shack
I'm selling a Chrysler, it seats about twenty
So hurry up and bring your csam money

The whack shack is a little old place where we can jerk together!
Whack shack baby! Whack shack, baby, whack shack.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Dude really thought he’d be bailed out and avoid consequences yet again.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Bargearse posted:

Was somebody trying to get out of downloading csam?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Bargearse posted:

its because he is a hosed up failson whos nutjob grifter dad had enough connections to help him out. then the bottom fell out and the poo poo was bad enough that he couldnt be saved,

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Many such cases

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its because he is a hosed up failson whos nutjob grifter dad had enough connections to help him out. then the bottom fell out and the poo poo was bad enough that he couldnt be saved,

Even so, he's at Seagoville which is the softest possible place for someone with his conviction. I'm sure it's not easy, but he still managed to avoid a real prison and has somehow managed to stay there even after being busted with a contraband phone. I wonder how much money Pedo Guy Sr. is shoveling into a furnace every month to keep it that way.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Even so, he's at Seagoville which is the softest possible place for someone with his conviction. I'm sure it's not easy, but he still managed to avoid a real prison and has somehow managed to stay there even after being busted with a contraband phone. I wonder how much money Pedo Guy Sr. is shoveling into a furnace every month to keep it that way.

ehh. i mean Jim bob will probably die when he is in prison and then the whole thing comes apart. its already unraveling and with cultural change plus this horror show, they won't get picked up outside the chud circus and these freaks are old hat now.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
does anyone else lol at the Chrisley family? not sure what other thread to talk about them in but I enjoy all the stories from their daughter about the awful prison conditions they have to put up with. apparently she has roped all of that drama into a new show, so good for her I guess. more tears!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Demon Of The Fall posted:

does anyone else lol at the Chrisley family? not sure what other thread to talk about them in but I enjoy all the stories from their daughter about the awful prison conditions they have to put up with. apparently she has roped all of that drama into a new show, so good for her I guess. more tears!

I was hoping for a post-incarceration Chrisley spin-off. I imagine Todd showing up to the visitor stall with the plexiglass shield and phones to talk to Chase, and Chase keeps trying to get Todd to put his hand on the glass.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

that entire family is very opportunistic.

Didn't' the oldest son hit someone with a car, or was that Hulk Hogan's kid?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Which family is this? Another quiverful one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Cowslips Warren posted:

Which family is this? Another quiverful one?

no they are the "rich" family that lived in Atlanta and then Nashville who got busted for tax fraud and the mom and dad are spending 10+ years in prison, but they'll be out in a few I'm sure