Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

season's greetings. christmas is a gamer holiday. it's when moms and dads made sure that santa would bring that awesome new video game, and school vacation was right there so that you'd have plenty of time to play it. to honor jolly old saint nick, let's pick a video game location to set up his workshop, and make sure to leave out a cookie for the big guy.

Choose one cookie and one location.
(you can just use the numbers and letters if you want). i will use random.org to pick the winner, as always. beware, though, if you post in this thread and you are on the Imp Zone Naughty List, you may just receive a lump of coal.

let's give santa a cookie from someone who knows his food:

and of course, he will need a snowy location for his workshop:

A. Howler Country (Secret of Mana)

B. Snow Barrell Blast (Donkey Kong Country)

C. Snowman's Land (Super Mario 64)

D. Great Glacier (Final Fantasy 7)

E. Hebra Region (Breath of the Wild)

i'll let the contest run until about this time tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Our winner, with circle cookie and Howler Country, is Lumpy! Congrats, Lumpy! you might want to save your cactuar there just in case the metroid eats it, i forget how that works.

synthy has been on for two months, but kongming gets stick around for december as well. i'll PM pragmatica.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

Missed the deadline this time but maybe I can become a regular by next month...

you wanna wear that pin and have the respect it deserves? bring me haruka's amulet. you may have to rough up kazuma kiryu but that shouldn't be a problem for you, right?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I know I'm a little behind on the January contest, might be Monday that I get to it, sorry