Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Poohs Packin posted:

The star wars defender is here

Also, op, the gently caress are you talking about?

I will defend the last jedi just you watch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Meme Poker Party posted:

The Last Jedi is a terrible movie unless you buy the theory that Rian Johnson intentionally "spiked the ball" so to speak. The idea being that he purposely obliterated every plot thread the began in Ep 7 in a deliberate attempt to force the trilogy to do something loving new with Star Wars, because the only way for Ep 9 to continue as planned after that would be as a completely tortured mess. If that is true then it's probably one of the best films ever made.

Disagree

It was good because it purposely obliterated every plot thread from TFA to force the series to do something new with Star Wars but it turns out that the fans didn't want anything new they just wanted the same crap served up over and over again, and because JJ Abrams has no spine at all he tried to please everyone with TROS and failed miserably.

Bargearse fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Dec 2, 2021

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Poohs Packin posted:

Im only into sci-fi where the male author gets super into weird sex stuff and cant write women at all.

then you can have my collection of Heinlein crap I haven’t touched since high school