Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
The lizard in question is a feathered lesbian lizard and tbh the book rules because everyone’s loving aliens left and right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Is this series good? Kindle keeps advertising it to me.

Cozy sci-fi about a queer found family with alien and robot sex, p good imo

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Imagine if firefly wasn’t libertarian as gently caress and was written by a woman instead of a woman abuser

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

The deep secret the us government has been hiding is that NASA stands for:

Nonstop
Alien
Suck
And gently caress fest

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Freedom Trails posted:

a kind soul bought me a three-volume set of The Expanse but i dunno, these books are loving gigantic and look like a several months' reading. so, an investment. worth delving into or should i move on to greener fields? (ps, i have no clue how much potential alien sexual encounters there may be)

I regret to inform you but nobody fucks or sucks an alien in the expanse series, I found this out the hard way, what a loving waste of 9 books

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Last Jedi is my 3rd favourite star war, it’s really actually a good movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
How about some John Varley?

"Titanides come in two sexes, male and female. Both sexes have a rear vagina and uterus, and a large penis in the position where a horse's penis would be. Both sexes also possess humanoid breasts and can thus give birth to and suckle young.

Male Titanides have a frontal penis analogous to a human penis, and female Titanides have a frontal vagina. While sexual intercourse using the horse organs is indulged in casually between individuals of all sexes, so-called frontal intercourse is reserved for intimate relationships. The product of frontal intercourse is always a small, spherical egg a few centimetres in diameter. These eggs are often kept as keepsakes or mementos of special occasions. They are sterile unless first treated with the Wizard's saliva.

An egg which has been made fertile can be implanted in a rear vagina and "quickened" by rear intercourse. After that, the egg will develop into a young Titanide.

All Titanides can have eggs implanted. The Titanide who receives the egg is called the "hindmother". The Titanide who quickens the egg is called the "hindfather". The Titanides whose original act of intercourse produced the egg are the "foremother" and "forefather".

There is special case: a female Titanide may use semen from her ventral penis to produce an egg, transferring it by hand. If the egg is made fertile, she may then implant it in herself and quicken it with the same source of semen. The resulting offspring is a clone of the mother. Semen from the ventral penis can only produce an egg in the same individual who produces the semen. This is the so-called "Aeolian Solo" method of reproduction."

- John Valrey