Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when a giant molecular cloud composed of hydrogen and helium collapsed into stars he complained about the energy bill going up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Genesplicer so old he still posts in original gbs!!!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Genesplicer so old he remembers when there was nothing to do but tuggin' and that's why he probates it

brings back too many memories

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when the outer core of the planet Earth ignited into molten iron he demanded to know who turned up the thermostat.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Genesplicer so old he still uses a palm pre

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Genesplicer so old that sid is still on a probe for calling Genesplicer old

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that he don't want no Fop God dammit, he's a Dapper Dan man.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Genesplicer so old he doesn’t use that language in a public market

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gene so old he remembers Time Before Krust, and longs for those days but it feels like a lifetime ago. alas, time moves forward.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old none his kids even visit him anymore cuz they thought he was dead

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when he saw the first result of a mating between a neanderthal and a homosapien he exclaimed "THESE BOYS IS MISCEGENATED."

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Genesplicer so old that when he saw the first performance of Titus Andronicus at the Globe he immediately probated Shakespeare after hearing "Villain, I have done thy mother."

Genesplicer probated me for a "your mom joke", lol.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Genesplicer so old he told MacDuff “my soul is charged with the blood of thine already”

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old he probated Sterquilinus for threadshitting.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old when they were voting on whether to make God a mod of the universe he was the only no vote because God once told Adam "suck the poo poo outta my rear end OP"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gene so old he worked for Bureau of Prohibition because no one invited him to parties

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when he read James Joyce's letters to Nora Barnacle he reprimanded him, saying "You know we don't do this any more. No? Well, you do now. Put in a bit more effort. You aren't in third grade any more."

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Genesplicer so old that

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Free Sid

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He got his brain scrambled by a horse hoof he gets a permanent r-word pass

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old he remembers when Jared from Subway was a fat loser and not a convicted chomo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when he discovered Sid had stolen the fire from Mount Olympus to light up a blunt he punished him by transforming into a horse and kicking him in the head.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Genesplicer so old that his JO crystal is a kidney stone

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

free sid, free drad_bert

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

genesplicer is old

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Gene's so old that when he was a kid, the Encyclopedia Britannica only went up to "S".

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old he nuts dust

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Genesplicer so hold his first phone number was 5.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Genesplicer so old he's the inspiration for King Arthur

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old he remembers when they invented sleep

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when he achieved CHIM the first thing he did was permaban the Dwemer for mod sass.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
genesplicer is on the no fly list cuz he got two hooked feet and the croup

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when they filmed his biography this year they put Clint Eastwood in old age makeup for accuracy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Genesplicer so old he voted in the first election by putting a rock in a clay cup.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Genesplicer so old that when they filmed his biography this year they put Clint Eastwood in old age makeup for accuracy.

lol genesplicer so old that in the biopic, gene hackman played young genesplicer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Genesplicer so old his balls splash in the toilet..on the floor below.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Gene splicer so old he cums soft

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old he remembers when "Caveman Beating on Rocks With Stick" was the #1 pop hit in America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Genesplicer is so old he remembers chastising the first tool using apes for tossing out a perfectly good piece of flint that was just “chipped a little bit and still good”