Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
anroid is linux therefore im ballin :cheersdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

NumptyScrub posted:

Is there nothing on https://forum.xda-developers.com/ that takes your fancy for those devices? I seem to recall at least one person trying to shoehorn Ubuntu onto an older phone a few years back, and some of the custom ROMs may be going in a direction you like the sound of

the android ROM community is basically completely dead (and mostly died when Google started releasing fairly pure Android builds for their Nexus/Pixel phones) but not even at its height in the late 00s/early 10s was there any real concerted effort to get a true blue Linux experience on a mainstream flagship phone afaik. it would be a cool curiosity though! i think most people are just using their phones to remote into a dedicated Linux box at this point.

PureOS exists I guess but who knows how robust it is. runs on Debian though if you're into that: https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/pureos-mobile/

barnold

anyone following the LTT linux saga? i fear even the mention of his name is absolutely haram but i've been sort of interested at how much it seems to have engaged the larger Linux-based community

barnold

CatBlack posted:

Yes unfortunately. Linus is bitch made and completely sucks at learning computers but that Pop OS steam bug was pretty embarrassing.

watching Linus' approach to each task in comparison to his friend there is excruciatingly painful. car crash in slow motion.

then again, I also laughed at dudeguy not even bothering to open the font folder to look at the files themselves before attempting to install them, and thereby completely ignoring the name of the font. maybe it's just me but the first thing I would think of would be to open the .otf or .ttf file directly, not just blindly copy a folder into a system directory with root without checking its contents :laffo:

barnold

linux loving sucks! it runs like loving poo poo! flush it down the toilet and get rid of it! if you run windows, then you are in luck. don't install linux, cuz linux loving sucks!

linus torvalds linus torvalds linus torvalds SUCK MY rear end
windows windows windows windows windows windows RULES THE WORLD
linus torvalds linus torvalds linus torvalds SUCK MY rear end
windows windows windows windows windows windows RULES THE WORLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck-hb-gj5jE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

Sasha Grey :stwoon: