Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mescal

posting from endeavouros! does anybody have a qtile config they'd like to share?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal

emSparkly posted:

All I know is that the Windows bootloader is a massive bastard hog and will completely gently caress up dual boot setups. I stg I've had it overwrite GRUB and rendered my linux partition unbootable.

frightening. i was just about to say how things never change. I was just about to say it's nice to install a drive with just the os partition. the 2nd M.2 ssd slot was hidden under GPU, awkward. so it's nice, I got windows only on this drive. linux only on this drive.

Mescal

same. post your qtile config