Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Cosmic Thing posted:

Math sucks.

Is there an app that makes you analyze literature or gives you a quote to critically think about to turn off your alarm?

read this 40 page novella, and summarize in 1-2 pages, while your alarm gets louder and your phone starts to smoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cosmic Thing posted:

Math sucks.

Is there an app that makes you analyze literature or gives you a quote to critically think about to turn off your alarm?

Not that I'm aware of but I'm not really in the market, maybe you should make one

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

blight rhino posted:

read this 40 page novella, and summarize in 1-2 pages, while your alarm gets louder and your phone starts to smoke

Then after downing its third cup of tar black espresso that afternoon, the phone smothered the last waning ember into the side of a muddy crystalline tray and looked down at its stubby digital clock face. It was still flashing the same array of red digits as this morning but now appended with a peculiar acronym - PM. The phone slapped itself on the snooze button one last time to silence its internal alarm, which had become a sort of its internal narrator over the past little while, and with a quiet chime of "calisse de tabarnac" it got up from the braided metal stool to head over to Maman's loft for another evening reading.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
mscroggs.co.uk has a fun puzzle advent calendar each year. Helping randos out on math.stackexchange.com is nice.

thumbsmcgraw
Jul 26, 2007
No love for Physics here?

Come on meow, this can't be true...

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thumbsmcgraw posted:

No love for Physics here?

Come on meow, this can't be true...

Hey meow im sure some people like physics here. Meow that's now me, but im sure others do.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I do math all day at work but I also sometimes can’t help myself going through old text books and working some problems. :coal:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I like to watch those 2 hour videos of Mandelbrot dives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Someone doing meth all day at work strangely obsessed with things, weird!