Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
WWE firings/releases will include Drew McIntyre, Otis, Apollo Crews, Liv Morgan, and Bobby Roode.

No one from New Day will appear on non-WWE wrestling tv.

Bronn Breakker will have some kind of on air confrontation with Roman Reigns.

The Young Bucks will turn baby face.

Darby Allin will attempt to turn heel but will get an underwhelming reaction.

AEW Stadium Stampede will revolve around the superkliq/Undisputed era guys.

Jade Cargill will be the inaugural TBS champion.

Marko Stunt will not work a single match on cable tv or pay per view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
So we really need to set a firm rule on how much the interim AEW championship counts as the actual belt right?

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Tampa Bae posted:

The alternatives are have CM Punk immediately relinquish it or have no world champion for x number of months so sounds like interim should count good enough (Actually the alternative is WWE where the champion has gone months without defending too)

I think the letter of the law should be that cm punk is still the champ regardless of whether he appears on tv to defend it over whatever span of time but eh if people want to count moxley as a 2-timer that’s fine.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

0konner posted:

WWE firings/releases will include Drew McIntyre, Otis, Apollo Crews, Liv Morgan, and Bobby Roode.
Looking like just a gigantic miss I was really thrown off that the mass layoffs this year would be basically exclusive to nxt and performance center talent. Maybe roode still goes at least.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

0konner posted:

The Young Bucks will turn baby face.
Never would have guessed the turn would be super kicking a door into cm punk’s dog. What a crazy year.