Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i think it's illegal to tell you you can't use the bathroom or eat or anything while working

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

your friend sk posted:

i think it's illegal to tell you you can't use the bathroom or eat or anything while working

eh, it was a one day gig and they gave us lots of breaks. a small inconvenience is worth $250

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

you'll never catch meeee :derp:

[Spits chaw in cup]

Reckon I will.

Areola Grande

:ice:

that's me in the sombrero

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I am a snitch through and through. It is my reason for being. To snitch is to live. A good snitching is just everything, as the kids say.

I will find your employer. I will expend any amount of time and resources.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

your friend sk posted:

Preventing someone from getting high if the work is excruciatingly boring should be in the code as well.

Areola Grande

it was boring as hell and I got high before it even started. I spent all day just not falling asleep. that was the real job

Areola Grande

still though, getting that much paper for eight hours of boredom?

*yakov smirnov voice* what a country :letsplay:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

it was boring as hell and I got high before it even started. I spent all day just not falling asleep. that was the real job

relatable

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I learned a long time ago that getting high before work always makes the day longer and is kind of pointless. did it anyway though!