Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
A Pats goon said this a few weeks ago and they were spot on: "Bills are frauds and we're coming for that rear end"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/1468075827023601668?s=21

Lmao

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Can't argue with results!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Can't wait to see that Mac Jones PFF score.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Just "Wins" Games :laffo:

Bills fans should be howling for someone's head, imagine losing to a team that passes three times :laffo:

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Hughmoris posted:

A Pats goon said this a few weeks ago and they were spot on: "Bills are frauds and we're coming for that rear end"

It was me, and the prophecy was foretold

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Couple Bills players had a bit of a meltdown in the press conference.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Couple Bills players had a bit of a meltdown in the press conference.

Spill the tea sis

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Tim Whatley posted:

It was me, and the prophecy was foretold

:hai:

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

Spill the tea sis

https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/status/1468078283636228096?t=BOCvsItCOflX6REhopphdg&s=19

They got asked why they have a sorry rear end rushing defense and are frauds

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

No one on Earth wants this even if it means Kawalimus is miserable.

*ahem*

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Patriots had 6 more passing yards then the game last year where the Broncos had to start a practice squad WR at QB.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1468070179867406336?t=29jaKLzeRr0xOExiE9BbEA&s=19

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Do Bills fans get upset anymore when they lose to the Pats, or do they just embrace the inevitable like global warming?

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
This one sucked as a lifelong Bucs fan now living in Buffalo. I'm going down to see BUF @ TB and don't wanna root for the Bills to slide to 7-6, but what can ya do?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
The Patriots are #1 in the AFC again. Boy are they.

gently caress you. Mac Jowns. I am so pumped I just gotta talk about it. Sorry if I’m the only fan on TFF who likes their team.

What other rebuild compares to this? So good so soon. One .500 year, and we’re already making the playoffs – scratch that, we’re already taking the first round bye, nerds.

Bill Belichick. Thinking about all the hot takes from self-proclaimed pats fans after the Bucs loss – Brady singlehandedly won all our super bowls and in retrospect Belichick was never even that good to begin with, we lost a few close games so fire him and hire one of these hot new coordinators like the next Arthur Smith or Saleh. LOL. Belichick is clearly obviously the greatest NFL coach of all time just as Brady is for QB. This team has been ludicrously good for decades and to the chagrin of everyone else, it is not even close to over. We just got to witness the kind of humilation and domination that you usually need to sign off on a waiver to recieve, the most one sided domination probably in the history of professional sports. Cheering for the Pats is a good time, I recommend.

Josh McDaniels. One of the best OCs in the NFL. Somehow still underrated, probably because of his HC stint and no one gives anybody credit when Brady’s around. Look how smooth this offense is running, look at the creative playcalls, look how successful the trick plays are, look at how well Mac is developing especially compared to every other rookie. I know Mac was supposed to be the most pro-ready prospect, but the Patriots obviously had a plan in place for their QB as opposed to every other organization apparently. The offense is firing on all cylinders, and it’s honestly better than what I imagined preseason. This motherfucker just pulled off a gameplan that was 100% runs in a division matchup to win the AFC as a joke.

Mac is on the attack. MAC. Jakobi is the next Edelman. MAC. Bourne is the next Welker. MAC. Hunter Henry is our best red zone threat. MAC. Agholor has been just a decoy and Jonnu has been especially worthless but whatever. MAC. Overall, an extraordinarily okay passing game. MAC. People wouldn’t talk smack about Mac’s arm if only we had a real outside WR like Jamar Chase, I would take Brandin Cooks back in a heartbeat. MAC.

Bill Belichick’s Big Beefy Boys. O-line is back to top 5 status. You got trusty stalwarts in David Andrews and Shaq Mason, Wynn also about as good, plus Karras is a better backup than some teams have at starter; all guys who don’t win awards but you are happy to start. Trent Brown and Mike Onwenu are the big boys. Big Maulers. That’s their new nickname I decided right here. Better watch out for Big Maulers, else you get big mauled. Behind them, Mondre is the man dre, Harris is fine but Mondre is exactly what this offense wants to be doing: pounding the rock, did you notice the emphasis on pounding.

Best defense in the league yet again. Other teams regularly get outsmarted by Steve Belichick that wonderous smelly mullet gremlin, licking his lips, drooling over his play sheet, humping refs’ legs. Jerod Mayo provides the gentle but strong fatherly presence everyone has been missing their whole lives that give them the confidence they need to go out there and do their best.

Headlined by all new faces. Matt Judon was not just our best FA move but the best FA in 2021. Christian Barmore is a descendent in the Seymour/Wilfork bloodline. JC Jackson playing CB as good as anyone. Adrian Phillips is Pat Chung, Kyle Dugger is Pat Chung custom modded with flame decals on the sides. I thought McCourty, Hightower, KVN, also Jamie Collins were all completely dead beginning the year, but it turns out they were only mostly dead. Juuuuust enough left in the tank for one last ride. I could also mention solid depth and rotational players like Wise, Guy, Bentley, Godchaux, but no cares.

Anyway,
<----------

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Dec 7, 2021

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Magicpants posted:

Anyway,
<----------

You see this, NFL? You let this post happen. This is all your fault.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
https://twitter.com/MatthewFairburn/status/1468090745638862852?s=20

Yeah this was your fault too dude, no worries.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

What a butthurt response. "Hey pal, I kicked my own rear end, not Bill!"

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

An all time corncobbing

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

what a gay baby

hobbez
Mar 1, 2012

Don't care. Just do not care. We win, you lose. You do though, you seem to care very much

I'm going to go ride my mountain bike, later nerds.

Magicpants posted:

gently caress you. Mac Jowns. I am so pumped I just gotta talk about it. Sorry if I’m the only fan on TFF who likes their team.

What other rebuild compares to this? So good so soon. One .500 year, and we’re already making the playoffs – scratch that, we’re already taking the first round bye, nerds.

Bill Belichick. Thinking about all the hot takes from self-proclaimed pats fans after the Bucs loss – Brady singlehandedly won all our super bowls and in retrospect Belichick was never even that good to begin with, we lost a few close games so fire him and hire one of these hot new coordinators like the next Arthur Smith or Saleh. LOL. Belichick is clearly obviously the greatest NFL coach of all time just as Brady is for QB. This team has been ludicrously good for decades and to the chagrin of everyone else, it is not even close to over. We just got to witness the kind of humilation and domination that you usually need to sign off on a waiver to recieve, the most one sided domination probably in the history of professional sports. Cheering for the Pats is a good time, I recommend.

Josh McDaniels. One of the best OCs in the NFL. Somehow still underrated, probably because of his HC stint and no one gives anybody credit when Brady’s around. Look how smooth this offense is running, look at the creative playcalls, look how successful the trick plays are, look at how well Mac is developing especially compared to every other rookie. I know Mac was supposed to be the most pro-ready prospect, but the Patriots obviously had a plan in place for their QB as opposed to every other organization apparently. The offense is firing on all cylinders, and it’s honestly better than what I imagined preseason. This motherfucker just pulled off a gameplan that was 100% runs in a division matchup to win the AFC as a joke.

Mac is on the attack. MAC. Jakobi is the next Edelman. MAC. Bourne is the next Welker. MAC. Hunter Henry is our best red zone threat. MAC. Agholor has been just a decoy and Jonnu has been especially worthless but whatever. MAC. Overall, an extraordinarily okay passing game. MAC. People wouldn’t talk smack about Mac’s arm if only we had a real outside WR like Jamar Chase, I would take Brandin Cooks back in a heartbeat. MAC.

Bill Belichick’s Big Beefy Boys. O-line is back to top 5 status. You got trusty stalwarts in David Andrews and Shaq Mason, Wynn also about as good, plus Karras is a better backup than some teams have at starter; all guys who don’t win awards but you are happy to start. Trent Brown and Mike Onwenu are the big boys. Big Maulers. That’s their new nickname I decided right here. Better watch out for Big Maulers, else you get big mauled. Behind them, Mondre is the man dre, Harris is fine but Mondre is exactly what this offense wants to be doing: pounding the rock, did you notice the emphasis on pounding.

Best defense in the league yet again. Other teams regularly get outsmarted by Steve Belichick that wonderous smelly mullet gremlin, licking his lips, drooling over his play sheet, humping refs’ legs. Jerod Mayo provides the gentle but strong fatherly presence everyone has been missing their whole lives that give them the confidence they need to go out there and do their best.

Headlined by all new faces. Matt Judon was not just our best FA move but the best FA in 2021. Christian Barmore is a descendent in the Seymour/Wilfork bloodline. JC Jackson playing CB as good as anyone. Adrian Phillips is Pat Chung, Kyle Dugger is Pat Chung custom modded with flame decals on the sides. I thought McCourty, Hightower, KVN, also Jamie Collins were all completely dead beginning the year, but it turns out they were only mostly dead. Juuuuust enough left in the tank for one last ride. I could also mention solid depth and rotational players like Wise, Guy, Bentley, Godchaux, but no cares.

Anyway,
<----------

INSHALLAH GOD IS GOOD

hobbez
Mar 1, 2012

Don't care. Just do not care. We win, you lose. You do though, you seem to care very much

I'm going to go ride my mountain bike, later nerds.

What a little bitch.

If bb wasn’t coty before he certainly is now. 3 passes, least since the 80s, get the gently caress out of there, coty

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I stopped watching to drive home from work pretty early but the whole first quarter Peyton was going on about the bills need to figure it the gently caress out and not do their nickel base defense.

I take it they did not change their defense.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Magicpants posted:

Anyway,
<----------

I hope wild dogs eat you alive

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Asproigerosis posted:

I stopped watching to drive home from work pretty early but the whole first quarter Peyton was going on about the bills need to figure it the gently caress out and not do their nickel base defense.

I take it they did not change their defense.

They eventually fixed the issues late in the game, the bigger problem was that they had two red zone opportunities that resulted in a missed field goal and then a turnover on downs. They couldn’t kick or pass with any reliability due to the wind and they can’t run the ball worth a poo poo.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Unironically excited for a 9-6 Chiefs/Pats AFC title game.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
I didn't realise that the Jets had never beaten the Eagles.

"Sure would suck if one of us threw batteries into your engine's intake"

Eagles flying around with talons full of batteries, just *wrecking* planes

Planes just cowering in their hangars

Swapping stories of the before-time, when eagles had yet to learn of the battery

Occasionally coming out to offer tokens of lead and acid in submission to their sky lords

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The Patriots attempted 3 passes and won after spotting the Bills 7 points with a special teams botch.

:wtc:

I can't even put on my :patssay: hat and gloat properly because what the gently caress was that even

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It was a December game in Buffalo.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I can't believe we only got one year of Pats sucking before they went back to dominating the AFC.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
As is often the case, the Pats aren't actually good. Everyone else just sucks around them.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Mega64 posted:

I can't believe we only got one year of Pats sucking before they went back to dominating the AFC.

I can't believe the pats sucking was a harrowing 7-9.

Nov 6, 2002

Dude is approaching Rex Ryan levels of salt over Belichick. Next he's gonna start calling the rematch in New England his Super Bowl.

Nov 6, 2002

The whole quote is something.

quote:

Let’s not give more credit than we need to give credit to Bill Belichick in this one,” McDermott said, via NESN.com. “Whether it was Bill or anybody else, they beat us, right? But you sit here and you tell me when we start with an average starting field position of the 40-yard line and he starts with the 23-yard line — I’m rounding up in both cases — and we were 1-for-4 in the red zone and they were 0-for-1 in the red zone? You give me that ahead of time, I’d say I like my chances. I like my chances. I don’t think, with all due respect, it’s not a Bill Belichick-type thing. It’s what are you doing with the opportunities you got? What are you doing with the opportunities you got? We turned the ball over on the plus-30-something yard line. Sloppy football. Sloppy football. I’m very comfortable in that situation.”

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The whole quote is something.

Yey yep yep yep he’s right. And don’t let mcdermotts very imprecise rounding fool ya, these are big time numbers here: they’re starting within the 22.75, and actually the bills started on average at the 41.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 (repeating, of course) yard line. So like statistically, daahhhh, pffbbbb, mmrrff, hrmph, um. Days like this that make so happy that football isn’t a sport which is played, it’s actually just a series of d20 rolls. Numbers don’t lie, the Buffalo Bills won this game by a lot.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
they could never beat us by only running the ball! no way thats no what happened at all! running is less valuable than passing and we passed more than they did, so we won

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Magicpants have you slept since last night?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
sleep!? who needs sleep when you can just run the ball 46 times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Buffalo should lose their football team. Or install a roof I dunno