Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yow. Hoping for a full recovery; that sounds gnarly, although hopefully there's a good foundation for surgical repair there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I really really want Pain Train to be good, but I am not sure Pain Train will ever be good

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Endgame winning is kind of an anticlimax to me, but I can't say they didn't win in very convincing fashion. Huge reminder that these guys are a juggernaut for a reason. Good card of fights overall, even if WD vs. Glitch looked like it was going to be dumb as hell at first, and Tombstone... Tombstoned.

I'm really hoping Hypershock's strong showing here can carry over into the next regular season. Seeing that bot actually running at full potential is a real delight. (Also, has there ever been any better pre-fight quote then the Skorpios team being all "poo poo, I think they made Hypershock good, we might be in trouble?")

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Yeah, uh, wishing Ray Billings a speedy recovery, but I'm not watching a hand gore vlog

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I like trying to play connect-the-dots of "why is this particular bot getting this convoluted pop-culture reference intro," even if I don't often win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

oh jay posted:

If Discovery Warner ends up owning the sole rights to some new "house bots", I must reiterate my desire for BattleBots to show up in MultiVersus.

Now I just want every fighting game to have at least one Roomba With A Knife character