Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I love me some glass cannon bots. I'll be pulling for Uppercut to destroy everything in its path including itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

What an opening card. This is gonna be the most chaos ever seen on Jan 6th.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm so hyped for this, let's go Uppercut.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

loving badass

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Switchback's weapon sure looked weak for how much they talked it up.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Mammoth vs. Hijinx should be a weird fun match.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Good for Catter. The bot looks good this year.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Yesssss Mammoth rules

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

It would have been cool if that hammer flip worked.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

NightGyr posted:

Bonus fight is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN4Z4MgC8JE

this is the most surgical win I've seen. they called their shot and did exactly that.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I can't see how any multibot could be competitive because they are too small and unarmored to deal with spinners. A 125lbs bot is never going to stand up to Tombstone, End Game, Uppercut, etc.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Minotaur vs. Deep Six is gonna be some good violence.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

DarklyDreaming posted:

Never thought I'd see an action movie style blade lock on Battlebots, but Endgame and Minotaur had one

There were a ton of cinematic moments. I loved when Tantrum came back to life just in time to move out of the way of a charging Rotator and olé'd it into the barricade. Great episode.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Yeah the Minotaur Maneuver might be the sickest thing I've ever seen in this sport. If End Game had landed a clean shot to their underside while they were doing that they might have been KOed but they just skirted around them. What an insane move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

How could they possibly determine intent :psyduck:

If you don't want ringouts maybe don't design a battle box that allows for them?