Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

barnold posted:

"I thought this was the chill neighborhood" well you thought wrong mother fucker. this ain't mister rodgers neighborhood

Mister rodgers had it easy, these days all they homeowners know is water lawn, complain about parking, pave sidewalk and lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

Mister rodgers had it easy, these days all they homeowners know is water lawn, complain about parking, pave sidewalk and lie

Mods only know two things: mow hot lawn and lie.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

barnold posted:

"I thought this was the chill neighborhood" well you thought wrong mother fucker. this ain't mister rodgers neighborhood

i bet hed let me play skapunk

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Escape From Noise

Resolutely open palm slamming Throbbing Gristle's 20 Jazz Funk Greats into my stereo in open defiance of the HOA, I crank the volumy, lock my doors and windows, and wait, my copy of Chocolate Synthesizer ready to go.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Escape From Noise posted:

Resolutely open palm slamming Throbbing Gristle's 20 Jazz Funk Greats into my stereo in open defiance of the HOA, I crank the volumy, lock my doors and windows, and wait, my copy of Chocolate Synthesizer ready to go.

HOA: "sick"

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
thank you for attending this month's HOA meeting. tonight we'll be listening to the entirety of Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish. no you may not leave

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Dads Dip Cup posted:

signs posted all throughout the neighborhood saying "keep ON the grass"

Escape From Noise

Dads Dip Cup posted:

signs posted all throughout the neighborhood saying "keep ON the grrear end"

Hehehe!

vanisher

Wait "dues"?? I thought it was dudes.

Simsmagic

im beautiful

I would like to file a complaint against my neighbors. Every night they sit in their garage smoking weed for everyone to see. This is cool but how do I get them to let me join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
can mine house be a shpiping container/?