Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

it's a chat thread though for chatting, you can just come start posting in it :buddy:

also hi, welcome, my advice is: post, and read the threads, and if something is really funny or good then you should emptyquote it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

ELTON JOHN posted:

are you a Reliable Poster?

idk, i read and post in several threads

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

ELTON JOHN posted:

that is a strong signature so i'm gonna go for it

so make a sautee with ginger and onions, and put in some cumin and maybe cinnamon ok? low heat until it gets nice and aromatic, then add some water and a veggie boullion cube. now the fun part. take some potatoes and peel them and chop them. and then get a nice pumpkin and do the same. put the potato and pumpkin chunks in the soup, cook 'em up real good until theyre soft. then use an immersion blender and make it nice and creamy. then once it's blended throw in some chickpeas for protein, use canned ones or if youre using dried ones cook them in a pressure cooker. then let those bad boys soak in there a bit, taste and add more cumin/cinnamon as needed and of course salt. serve with some fresh cilantro on top. squeeze out a lime on there too.

there you go, it's a real good soup. be sure to post pictures if you make it

good fuckin post right here

gallery of sigs

he/him