Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DamagedGoods
Jan 17, 2012
I had a Public Access Television show in 1991. Richmond Virginia while I was in college.

It lasted for a year or two.

Oh, and lots of prank callers. It was the wild west back then, you could say whatever you wanted on TV, no delay and no repercussion.

It was the greatest time of my life for obvious reasons.

Before you had a link to everyone you meet.

It's weird to watch those old videos and not know anyone from then today.

Eh, it's been 30 years.

DamagedGoods fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Dec 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamagedGoods
Jan 17, 2012

Hiya.

Cool Beanz.

Welcome to the Official site of the cable show I made with all my college friends.

Colin, Larry, Cameron, Tony and Mike as well as Jack Rose, SuperToad and Kerri, Aaron and Mark , Rutherferd B. Hayes, Spam, Jim, Clivana, Johnny O, Kim Thomas and Laina Underhill, Tully and Dawn,, Roger and Missy, 2216 Hanover, Strawberry Street, VCU.3rd Street Diner in Richmond, Dane , .Lowell and Shannon, Melissa, everyone at Radford,; all the great bands like The Bugs, Fred Vegas, Chapter 6, The Ventilators, all Mike's brothers at PSK.., everyone who was sitting around chilling in 1992 on friday afternoons watching channel 31.

This was LIVE TV !

It began as a joke. This event precipitated from a whim thought up by me and Doc one night smoking weed and watching 2 dudes on TV playing trivial pursuit.

Various idiots provided amusement by calling in to offer advice on how to play..

We went to a meeting on Boulevard across from Hardees where the studio was and they gave us a time slot for our television show.

Larry came on board to help us out in the studio.

Let me tell you, being in front of the camera on cable television, even on public access was a trip.. Nervous and funny, it sometimes sorta felt like indigestion. Much fun all the same.

I will write more soon, so stay tuned.

Doxx myself? I'm 50, about to turn a year older, why would I care what I share with a bunch of strangers? Nothing to lose. Maybe lots of funny not terrible content.

DamagedGoods fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Dec 6, 2021