Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I’m very sorry to have missed the Conquest LP and will be very interested in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

midnight lasagna posted:

Felicia is fired from being my assistant for illegally trying to boost her own stats.

This came up in the Conquest LP too. I guess I should tell you, belatedly, that you can access the castle menu without talking to your assistant by pressing Start?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Keldulas posted:

Wait, how is Midori a level 10 mechanist already without the use of that offspring seal first?

The stat screen updates to show you what you’ll have in your target class while you’re using a seal, before you confirm the choice.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Walla posted:

I've said it before, but both characters are fine without their special swords. They're still incredibly strong, but the stat boosts and infinite 1-2 range are what makes them broken. Take their special toys away and they're just a really good pre-promote. I often handicap myself by immediately reclassing them and taking their swords away.

The funny thing is that in Conquest, Xander ends up being better in Wyvern Lord than in a sword class for a stretch of about 4-6 chapters beginning with Kitsune Lair.