Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
This just shows me that I had a really goddamn weird Hana in my Birthright game. She wound up with stats I'd associate with Effie, not Charlotte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Hinoka's hair looks good on some characters. I paired her with Silas in my Birthright game, and Sophie just feels right with that hair.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I married Setsuna to Ryoma for kicks to make her queen of Hoshido.

Shame about her son, even if she makes his intro suddenly make a whole lot more sense as his mom. :v:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

FoolyCharged posted:

Scarlet is cool and also repeatedly killed off in every other route. Yes, that includes the route who's gimmick is recruiting everyone

Also if you do grinding maps, you can marry Scarlet and have a child with her in between the mission where she joins and the immediate next mission where she dies.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

midnight lasagna posted:

Oh and these two are married I guess. Some of these S supports are awkward to read.

"Stop treating me like a child even though I kind of am! Btw, wanna gently caress?" is one of the character archetypes I despise the most in Fire Emblem.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

midnight lasagna posted:

...it's Strong Riposte, not Quick Riposte? I thought it matched Quick Draw... I even thought about how it was weird that it would be called Quick Riposte despite increasing power and not speed! LP cancelled, I need to seclude myself in shame.

Quick Riposte is from Three Houses. :v:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

midnight lasagna posted:

Oh, neat. I think I read a couple of the Gay Fates hack's supports when they were hosted on their tumblr or whatever, but I've never actually played it or any mod. I wonder if there's a Reina/Camilla support.

I believe there is, I have it installed but haven't made much headway in Revelation yet.

Could be a fun twist if you get it in your head to do Revelation, no one's done a complete Revelation LP or any Fates (or Awakening) with the gay mods.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Is it just me or does Fates seriously love ostensibly noble and heroic characters committing suicide for the dumbest loving reasons instead of being reasonable?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Actually, given that she's the mascot of the thread, I'm kind of surprised you haven't married Setsuna and Corrin.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I've had three Midoris so far. The only good one was Azura!Midori, who wound up a really solid falcon knight - my other Midoris have ended up really slow, but Azura patches that very nicely and lead to a rock solid physical unit.

Ventadour posted:

One time I tried making Midori a Witch for funsies. Made Orochi her mom, made her inherit Tomefaire, lotta effort went into it.

She had a 60% magic growth and was still behind in it. That's my story. :eng99:

Yup. I did this in my current game of Revelation and have had the same experience.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I've had two good, if very different, Selkies in my games.

Sakura plays well with Selkie's alternate class and gives her shrine maiden to boot, and while she doesn't elevate Selkie's MAG enough to hang out with the serious casters, Selkie's still going to be faster and a bit more resilient than her peers.

Azura on the other hand makes for a blindingly fast and fairly strong Selkie with access to the sky knight line, and Selkie has a great native RES. This is what I'm running in my current Fates game, and Selkie the kinshi knight is a fixture of my A-team.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I've yet to have a good Mitama. Her growths always look good - my two games with her, her mother was Orochi and Beruka respectively - but she just never seems to pan out.

And the star-shaped pupils are creepy as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
This was a great LP, thank you!