Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Kaden is okay cause he’s basically just a myrmidon/swordmaster that isn’t gross overkill, and, like, yeah you have options for that but they aren’t great. Like, I wish I just used Kaze or Kagerou on my BR play through but he had enough HP to offset his bad defenses, unlike SOME units.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah, that one free(?) DLC chapter definitely implies that Fates came before Awakening, sometimes shallow fan service is just shallow fanservice.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Everyone living underground because the capital is overrun with the lategame version of the Chapter 1 brigands along with monster zombies is sure a way to sell your country as sucking.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Revelations iirc suffers from a bunch of brand new people being thrown to the wolves to make its maps and…man, people might rightfully bitch about Fuga’s Wild Ride or the pacing of FE4 maps, but I think the map where you slowly shovel snow by attacking it and also you have like five deployment slots, and ALSO there’s hidden swag in the snow so you’re punished for beelining the boss, is a series low.