Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I made a very scary Mitama on my all-kid Revelation (singular) run by cheating and buying Life or Death for Azama and immediately classing the kiddo to Dread Fighter. It was stupid, but fun, especially once she got Aggressor and I think her mom gave her Quick Draw for a ridiculous +21 damage on player phase. Also, I'm surprised you're neglecting Silas! His personal's great (maybe less so on a designated healer Corrin, fair, but ol' Kevin can soak a hit then be babied the rest of the level) and he's the main way you can spread around Cavalier-Paladin/GK skills.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It is against my religion to not pass down two skills to a child character so I find your Rhajat to be an abomination.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I mean, she was also raised in magic baby zone growing older than her father and hardly seeing her parents before being brought out to go to war.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Apparently Hisame is just supposed to be a guy who acts like an old man in JP. Doesn’t even have his weird pickle lover gimmick.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I wonder if the Grisly Wound skill that Ninetails and Wolfsenger share could be changed to something like Countermagic; attack with half of your normal BeastX damage back at half range. Put Grisly Wound as the Master Ninja skill instead. Or an Oni skill? I'm just spitballing.

Or just give them the silly Card items that the Herons could use to attack with in FE10.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jan 13, 2022

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It's weird because Brave Weapons are in every way better than Silvers but only very slightly rarer.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
While Kagero has the issue of a skill based on lore and not usability like Arthur, hers at least doesn't gently caress her up when she's very badly needed to be my only drat axeman besides Elise oh god takumi drained the water and those sky knights are paired up we're gonna loving die.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I think Ive gotten too used to Fates story handwave of the kids. I just remembered how good a hook Awakening’s kids preventing a bad future is and I’m mad. Mad about Deeprealms.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
i must die for my sins / to protect corrin from a single faceless attack / instead of throwing a kunai at a exploding rock

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
And they bring it back later with the stupid “guided by dead mom” map though I can’t recall if that’s in Revelation or Birthright.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I just accepted that I wasn’t getting boots and gave myself a pair from the “you’re an idiot who bought all three versions” bonuses.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Gay Fates is supposed to add new supports for all the Corrinlovers, isn't it?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I will always believe in Jakob-dad Shigure. Passing down Rally Res or Inspiration along with access to wyverns is too good.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I made Mitama work by using one of those definitely not hacked online castles to put Life or Death on her dad to pass down, and set her to Dread Fighter which notably has an ability called Aggressor that gives +7 damage on player phase. Together, that's a +17 free, on a shuriken/high speed class. Should've paired Azura with Kagero to pass Shurikenfaire for +22. Bigg

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Yeah but she could do haikus

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I kinda liked that it was Takumi both routes? Like, just by picking the TRUE HOSHIDAN JUSTICE route, you don't clean up the very evident negative qualities Takumi possesses, he still doesn't trust you, he's still got a ton of complexes. and also gently caress takumi, little punkass

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Yukimura is by no means exciting but in this game, given generally lower skill/luck growths, a flat +5 accuracy is nothing to mess with. Rhajat, etc wouldn’t mind having him around.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Put the LP in the archives, punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It's not atrocious, but play on, like, Hard/Casual so when you inevitably get tired of the gimmicks, you can use Necessary Sacrifices to speed through them. And don't get obsessed with marrying everyone and doing all the kid ludes and getting them all cool skillsets cause you'll never use them, dammit.