Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Yeah, but in fates dodgey dodging mechanics that doesn't change that one of the beast stone guys is comically better than the other. And velouria blows Keaton out of the water most of the time and is a great unit to his being just a solid one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Scarlet is cool and also repeatedly killed off in every other route. Yes, that includes the route who's gimmick is recruiting everyone

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cythereal posted:

Also if you do grinding maps, you can marry Scarlet and have a child with her in between the mission where she joins and the immediate next mission where she dies.

It was me, I did this. And I don't regret it, that was hilarious.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Tharja is one of the awakening parents that eclipses the fates cast as a bad parent

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Hooray! We saved the ice tribe from being threatened by Garon! All 6 of them still alive.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Yeah, she's nothing to write home about :downsrim:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

My thoughts on this update also work for the lp as a whole:

Sorry Azura, Kevin's song was way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

You guys, they said they weren't doing revelation. It's not like they said that about birthright last lp...

Seriously though, it's revelation. That is a whole other ball game compared to changing their mind