Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

You have Felicia's stats twice in the last update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

midnight lasagna posted:

Incidentally Caeldori does not get to inherit the Wyvern Rider class if Jakob is her mother unlike Shigure does, she just gets Subaki's Samurai class.

I'm not entirely sure how you'd accomplish this, since I'm pretty sure male units can't be mothers, but good to know, I guess...?

quote:

Oh and it is possible for Selena/Severa to be Caeldori's mother in Rev. Yeah.

Not only can she do it, she has entirely unique support conversations if she is. They're actually nice, I went for it in Revelations since I wanted to see what the game would do there.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I hope you can get a lot of Master Seals because you sure got a bunch of people to 20 there.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I think you should leave Setsuna as a Sniper. You said you aren't sure if you've ever even used an S rank weapon in this game, and Setsuna is our protagonist, so I feel she should be your first S rank weapon user. It'd only be fair.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

midnight lasagna posted:

I guess as much fun as I had, this LP was a bit of a mess? Doing this was very much an impulse decision I made right after finishing up Conquest, and unlike that LP I feel like I had less of a clear direction I wanted it to go in. I don't think I'll upload it to the LP Archive or anything.

Don't you dare, this deserves to be kept for eternity. Where else will we find someone that actually used Setsuna to this extent? Do you want to disappoint her, midnight lasagna?

Anyways this was a fun LP! It sure let me see units I didn't use myself at all and the concept of a useless Corrin is hilarious. I genuinely feel both this and the Conquest LP deserve to be kept in the LP Archive.