Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
For runs that use the free DLC, Azama is by far the best choice for the Dread Fighter seal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
What I'm getting from this is that Scarlet is a lot of fun and I should use her the next time I have the chance.

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014

midnight lasagna posted:

Selkie was raised in a paradise free from the horrors of capitalism or the inevitability of death, that is until Geisha Ronald McDonald came along to open a chain of restaurants selling Kitsune burgers. Kaden I think you might be the worst parent yet.

I just wanted to say this is one of the funniest things I've ever read in an LP.

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
Finally, a fellow Dusk Falls appreciator!

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
The last time I used Xander, I put him on a wyvern for that stretch of maps, then made him a Lodestar to patch up his speed. It was as ridiculous as you'd expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
Thanks for the LP! It was a cool idea, and I don't blame you for resorting to juggernauting by the end, even though the idea of the LP seemed to suggest relying less on a few powerhouse units--I did a Birthright lunatic run recently, and juggernauting really seems to be the only way to beat most of the lategame maps.