Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
my experience with orochi is i think what led me to focusing speed so hard in Heroes, leading to giving units with 27 base speed upwards of 40 out of spite

revelation may be loving abysmal but it also gives you hayato at a reasonable time so whos to say if its all that bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Rhajat specifically is implied to be a pre-incarnation, given that on her death she says "I see... a desert... where we meet again" or something to that effect.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
If you make Daniela a Dark Flier, she has a flying Valkyrie Horse. It's funny.

Also yeah, the barracks are the Awakening barracks. You can see the ridiculous Awakening armor.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
It's technically from Heroes :ssh:

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
The way the localization handled Rhajat is kind of interesting because, in the original version, she was distinctly softer compared to Tharja. The localization made her meaner, which brings her closer to what Tharja was before related media made her a Big Titty Goth GF Sexywoman.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Rhajat is definitely nicer than Tharja, but the localization specifically made her a lot more prickly. It's not a huge deal, but it is worth noting.

Silver weapons always have, like, one moment per playthrough where they go on a run-saving rampage that cleans out a map of like 30, and then they spend the rest of the game rotting in my inventory.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
In Extremis is doubly funny when you combine it with the Great Lord's final skill, Awakening, which is +30 to Hit, Avo, Dodge, and Crit at below half health. I can't even call it Pay To Win because we never got to buy the DLC that lets you grind it out. Stupid impending Switch release :argh:

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
There's something to be said about Ryoma, next-in-line ruler of Hoshido, not knowing about Nohr's living conditions, another thing to be said about him dumping the entire Hoshidan coffers in Shura's lap, and yet a third thing about learning both of those facts in sequence, but I'm not sure what any of those things are.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
If Lilith's death contributed anything, it gave her Heroes incarnation the ability to warp to her support partner from anywhere on the map, a loving hysterical ability still not really replicated so far.

Poorly aged post countdown begins now, I guess...

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
I feel like Ryoma should be, like, a player phase behemoth, with a prf skill that gives him reduced damage taken on initiation and like, Galeforce, but have no 2-range options and even increased damage taken on enemy phase. then, like, Xander could be a big fuckoff wall, give him Conqueror from Awakening, make siegfried like +4 d/r and -3 spd. Probably want to make maps where you don't want to turtle too much on Conquest, and can't go hyper aggro on Birthright, to make sure they're not super powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Pulling stuff from Norse Mythology is cool, that's what.

At least Heroes puts effort into its references.