Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!!
The impression I got is that they like Mozu a lot in Conquest, because she's a Hoshidan unit in the Nohrian campaign - it's Birthright where she's unimpressive, because she's no longer "out of water".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

Walla posted:

Also, the debuffs from Silver weapons should activate on Player Phase, so you can use them when baiting an enemy and switch to something else when attacking. They're still not worth the money though.

Not entirely sure what you mean by this, but the self-debuffs from Silver Weapons activate if you attack at all, rather than if you initiate the attack.

Unless Fates has been tricking me (and probably a good chunk of the internet) for a good 5~6 years.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

:eng101: If you blindly guessed on each and every one of those statues you have a 12.5% chance of getting through the map unscathed! (0.5 ^ 3)

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

Elbow Room doesn't always activate if you're a flier. It specifically says it checks the tile you're on, rather than if you're receiving the benefits of it.

Also Trample's a Malig Knight skill, not Wyvern Lord - Wyvern Lords get Rally Defense and Swordbreaker.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

Also this is very late but the S-Rank weapons on this route feel... very thrown in. I guess Conquest had the excuse of Iago and Hans being evil anyways, so you could defeat Nohrians for the best Nohrian weapons... Hoshido is Pure and Good™ though so fighting Hoshidans using them wouldn't feel as right, story-wise (and with how max weapon ranks work you'd have to fight Hoshidans - or at least people with Hoshidan classes - unless you broke the rules like(ish) Staves Iago).

Birthright at least lets you use them before the final two back-to-back maps of the game, at least?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

Thanks for the LP! This is the only time I've really had a look at Birthright at all and it was definitely interesting to see how, uh. kinda-hypocritical it ended up being. :v: