Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

As a caveman frozen in a glacier, I face...different challenges.

Simply Simon posted:

But I also do it for attention, and I'd simply like more.

I feel you, getting those likes and comments feels gooooooooood. Even if you can't monitize you can atleast.. dopaminize?
I'm at work right now but i'll check your channel out later, I see there's a lot of retro gaming stuff

Also feeling the not wanting to show your face. I've tried doing let's play in the past many times and it's just too awkward for me. I'm not a native English speaker so that makes it even worse.
Feeling pretty comfortable with my current channel though where you can only see my hands and even talking on live streams seems to work out OK because there's people to converse with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU