Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

7seven7 posted:

Dang - is it too poncey? I tried to be self aware and keep the language plain. Sorry if it's super cringe.

FWIW I like it so I didn't think. It's real and you're being vulnerable and hell, I found it relatable. (here's hoping everything will work out for you :))
Though to answer your original question - just as a viewer, not a creator, I don't remember how I found this thread - I would be expecting something different from the thumbnail, like... "oh, did they make a Super Noah's Ark style thing for the PS1??"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU